THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

going quick, I hope they release the polo from a few years back again.
Buddy of mine, @stimson on ig, is the one that designed those. He said it started out as a hat and then they wanted the whole collection so they did socks and shirt too. He said they are doing a new shoe each season. Not sure if it'll be an am1 next or if they'll move onto a new silo. I have a package from Nike Personal Shipping coming tomorrow, hoping he sent a hat and socks bc my wife stole my hat.

seeing those sweatshirts and socks reminded me I have this little mascot guy. Would anyone be interested in a hat, t shirt or other apparel with it? I can put something up on my bigcartel store.

7e2fd266-1f54-4dc6-b95b-2fed7fb98096.png

Buddy of mine, @stimson on ig, is the one that designed those. He said it started out as a hat and then they wanted the whole collection so they did socks and shirt too. He said they are doing a new shoe each season. Not sure if it'll be an am1 next or if they'll move onto a new silo. I have a package from Nike Personal Shipping coming tomorrow, hoping he sent a hat and socks bc my wife stole my hat.

They need to do the AM95 with the neon color way. I was just about to say I really hope they do that.

If your boy has any pull, please tell him to do one with flyknit racers. (And while your at it, tell him to request a flyknit racer retro!)

I know, I saw a couple of folks in the FB group post them. Hoping they show up stateside soon

I should have clarified, but it’s been out here in the states on NDC USA for at least a week or two.

There isn't much on my radar in terms of upcoming releases so I thought I'd get a few more pairs. You never know when they're gonna get rid of the options in the UK/EU.

Too bad they charge for shipping now on orders under $50. Id buy a pair of these but not for $25
Is it a loose fit, the description says roomy but last time I bought a “roomy” shirt, I was disappointed to find out it was a standard fit. So I sized up. Don’t wann a make the same mistake as last time. Says it’s the AM90 “roomy” fit

Is it a loose fit, the description says roomy but last time I bought a “roomy” shirt, I was disappointed to find out it was a standard fit. So I sized up. Don’t wann a make the same mistake as last time. Says it’s the AM90 “roomy” fit
If it says it's a Max90 T-Shirt, then it is a Loose Fit tee. It fits akin to an ACG or Sportswear Essentials tee.

The easiest way to tell is on the product page, and go to 'Size & Fit' at the bottom. 99% of the time it will tell you the type of fit - slim, standard, loose, or oversized.

I'd recommend avoiding the oversized fit at all costs, unless you plan on building a little fort inside your tent of a t-shirt. You could host the circus in that ****ing thing.

Last edited:
contacted the original creator via IG and asked him if he'd be okay with me creating a similar pair. he said for sure, just asked me to tag him once i wore them. even took his time to send me all the specs.
Sorry bro, I’m having trouble with the first sentence. You asked permission to create a pair of sneakers on NBY? Why did you ever think that freedom wasn’t your’s 😂. Last time I checked, good artists copy, great artists steal…

Back
Top Bottom