THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

And apparently Patta is doing a new waves set but on a new silo. I won't ruin it but they should be out this year.
hopefully they pick the AML, Air Structure or AM90, they had plans years ago to do something with the air max light but back then nike didnt gave the plan the green light because the AML retro wasnt out yet

Last edited:
Yesterday and today, have a good weekend fellas!
IMG_0799.jpeg
IMG_0820.jpeg

More new stuff coming out. They just wont quit...

GS royals

That's the appeal of am1 for me. Easy, simple, all purpose sneaker. Kind of why I preferred grey kasina over orange and why I like atmos elephant so much - great details, but overall pretty subtle and basic. When I want an exciting sneaker or colorway, I wear something else.

Buddy of mine, @stimson on ig, is the one that designed those. He said it started out as a hat and then they wanted the whole collection so they did socks and shirt too. He said they are doing a new shoe each season. Not sure if it'll be an am1 next or if they'll move onto a new silo. I have a package from Nike Personal Shipping coming tomorrow, hoping he sent a hat and socks bc my wife stole my hat.
Ask him if they’re planning on releasing the polos again. I missed out when they release them a few years back

More new stuff coming out. They just wont quit...

GS royals

Anyone ever place an order from here?

Back
Top Bottom