THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I want them, but these look like they'll be available on sale at some point.

Crew neck was sold out so went with the tee. love the way nikes large/tall fits.

IMG_2292.jpeg

got my air max 1 crewneck.. joint definitely runs loose around the stomach/waistline so I reordered it one size down.

material feels nice but it's a really thin sweater. probably better suited for the spring

Official Nike images surfaced overnight, of what’s said to be the Jackie Robinson x Nike Air Max 1 ‘86. Now the Air Max 1 ‘86 is the latest in line. It sports an Obsidian Nubuck upper with Perforated ankle surround and Toe box with a White mudguard and midsole with the gum brown outsole.

It looks like the release date will be April 15th ‘24, which is on the insole.

What’s your thoughts on this pair? I think they look amazing. Probably won't be a UK drop though |l

JR1.jpg
JR2.jpg
JR3.jpg
JR4.jpg

Colorway is meh but I'd have picked up due to the theme of it was an 87. I understand making a couple og colorways as an 86 but making it it's own standalone silo and splitting cool colorways and collabs between 86 and 87 stinks. Og red 86s, OK cool. BRS and Jackie Robinson should be on the traditional 87 imo.

Official Nike images surfaced overnight, of what’s said to be the Jackie Robinson x Nike Air Max 1 ‘86. Now the Air Max 1 ‘86 is the latest in line. It sports an Obsidian Nubuck upper with Perforated ankle surround and Toe box with a White mudguard and midsole with the gum brown outsole.

It looks like the release date will be April 15th ‘24, which is on the insole.

What’s your thoughts on this pair? I think they look amazing. Probably won't be a UK drop though |l

JR1.jpg
JR2.jpg
JR3.jpg
JR4.jpg
I love perforated leather but hate a white mudguard/midsole combo. Thankfully Nike is making it easy to pass on pairs with the overload of releases.

Back
Top Bottom