THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nice! I can't remember, was it just red and blue or was there a 3rd pair?

Yeah, just red and blue. I remember these being the first of the new mold and how hyped I was holding the blue pair looking at the shape. Coming off a 5-6 year run of Nike ruining the model. I had pretty much switched to Asics, NB, and Diadora but these pulled me back in. And then I could never bring myself to wear an all blue pair of shoes and had a buddy who was down on his luck so I gave them to him with a bunch of other gear.

Yeah, just red and blue. I remember these being the first of the new mold and how hyped I was holding the blue pair looking at the shape. Coming off a 5-6 year run of Nike ruining the model. I had pretty much switched to Asics, NB, and Diadora but these pulled me back in. And then I could never bring myself to wear an all blue pair of shoes and had a buddy who was down on his luck so I gave them to him with a bunch of other gear.
Good on you, man. They were definitely one of the first to some out in the new shape. Berrys are the ones I remember first. Those, these, and the Pinnacle Pack all around the same time and then the og red, blue, and Elephants during March.

IMG_1023.jpeg

Where did you get the laces? I'm going to get flamed for this, but I'm colourblind, so bear with me...... is the tick/your laces the light pumice colour and the darker blue the thunder blue? The dark blue looks kinda purple/ver dark pink to me

Where did you get the laces? I'm going to get flamed for this, but I'm colourblind, so bear with me...... is the tick/your laces the light pumice colour and the darker blue the thunder blue? The dark blue looks kinda purple/ver dark pink to me

Laces are Lilac,shoes is dark/navy blue

Nike sent Kai Cenat a pair of the Royal BBs. He had his camera light on so it was hard to get a good look at the color, it was making them look lighter than what they may actually be

IMG_1892.png
IMG_1894.png
IMG_1909.png
IMG_1908.png

I’m cutting back on my AM1 purchases this year but these will be had!

Hopefully the royals sit like the anniversary red BBs did. Was able to double up in womens sizing because sites kept on restocking them

Nike sent Kai Cenat a pair of the Royal BBs. He had his camera light on so it was hard to get a good look at the color, it was making them look lighter than what they may actually be

IMG_1892.png
IMG_1894.png
IMG_1909.png
IMG_1908.png

Chat comments got me dying... Guess that means easy cop right?

Back
Top Bottom