THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Imo 2 different releases. Malachite wmns, SG mens with same build as Pittsburgh eg.
The pictures I've seen have looked exactly the same. Think it'll be the same shoe, just in mens and womens sizing? Lats shoe I remember them doing that with is the bright orange and the white Just Do It or whatever pairs those were. Literally no difference in the shoe, just different sku and sizing. Thinking of those makes me want to pull them out now.

The pictures I've seen have looked exactly the same. Think it'll be the same shoe, just in mens and womens sizing? Lats shoe I remember them doing that with is the bright orange and the white Just Do It or whatever pairs those were. Literally no difference in the shoe, just different sku and sizing. Thinking of those makes me want to pull them out now.

Hmm. We will see. Can’t recall where I saw the different iterations, maybe it was a photoshop. As long as I can grab few US11s I’m fine…

Those green wmns have been a weird release. Cant remember the last AM1 that has sold out like that in wmns sizing. I cant find anywhere with a 12 but I saw a pair on eBay which is now gone so I'm not sure they actually existed. Not even listed on the JP nike site. I guess we will see what happens.

JDIs were an underrated pair. I got em on sale for like $90 in store back before every AM1s went on discount. Doubled up both colors.

IMG_1517.jpeg

Which is these

1709836319859.png

JDIs were an underrated pair. I got em on sale for like $90 in store back before every AM1s went on discount. Doubled up both colors.
I copped the orange and white in women's sizing before we knew men's were coming. No regrets, fit the same, just weird to have 2 different skus with no differences.

Hmm. We will see. Can’t recall where I saw the different iterations, maybe it was a photoshop. As long as I can grab few US11s I’m fine…
Seems like US11 was the biggest sizing available here in Japan and they were sold out in here too while the smaller sizes are still obtainable….
IMG_6565.jpeg

I picked them up from SNKRDUNK the week before release for $170 shipped in 12W. They should arrive early next week; I can take some pics when I get them.

I knew I saw them on eBay in a 12W around $185 and thought to myself, they will definitely be able to be had for cheaper. :ohwell:

Anyone have a link for royals? I tried the shop app like someone suggested, no luck.

Seems like US11 was the biggest sizing available here in Japan and they were sold out in here too while the smaller sizes are still obtainable….
IMG_6565.jpeg
In EU they were sitting for a few days. Biggest size was US10.5 mens, US12 wmns. As I still have Evergreens on ice I‘ll wait for the Stadium Greens.
Wouldn’t be too surprised that the wmns will restock tho.

Back
Top Bottom