THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Haven't been here in like a week and I miss out on everything :lol:

Missed my chance on the Unis for $83 (code expired), missed the Oneness "oops" release for royals and hadn't seen the new round of NBYs.

Speaking of the NBYs I'm shocked (and somewhat disappointed) that nobody's complained about the lack of split outsole in this round. No way this round of options are worth $170 imo...

Quick lace swap today on the olives

20240309_113152.JPG

20240309_113708.JPG
20240309_113951.JPG

20240309_114021.JPG

Haven't been here in like a week and I miss out on everything :lol:

Missed my chance on the Unis for $83 (code expired), missed the Oneness "oops" release for royals and hadn't seen the new round of NBYs.

Speaking of the NBYs I'm shocked (and somewhat disappointed) that nobody's complained about the lack of split outsole in this round. No way this round of options are worth $170 imo...
The other options were better and had way better colors to pick mad I missed out but oh well 🤷

Scooped up another donor (I think my fifth) of this cw from GOAT.
IMG_2820.jpeg

Also considering ordering one or two of these... I like the aesthetic of the White on the Mudguard, but I'm not sure how the Leather will be, so there's a Sanddrift Suede Mudguard as an alternate.

AMtetokounmpomilwaukee
AMtetokounmpo 1.jpg

AMtetokounmpo 2.jpg

AMtetokounmpo 3.jpg

AMtetokounmpo 4.jpg

Anyone else notice that when you select the Metallic Woven option, the rendering appears to have mesh on the toe box/vamp, but the collar appears to have the metallic woven texture. It also remains as a silver color no matter which of the three metallics you opt for.

Here’s an example… I chose Black for the Metallic Woven option.
IMG_2863.jpeg

You can see that just the toe box becomes that color and in mesh, but the collar is in this silver color. Could it be a glitch?

Speaking of glitches, Nike messed up a previous NBY order, and I received a promo code for it! I was hoping that they’d mess up LOL! Now, I could apply it to some NBYs from this current AM1 palette!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom