THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was able to snag these 2 pair for about $80 a pop after my sizes randomly reappeared on Nike. Word to Women's History Month.
20240312_152035.jpg

Lol i can’t imagine what this whole stream was looking like… i watched it about 10 mins. Then copped a pair here
Looks like i took the last wmns 11, some sizes under still available EU folks

Lol i can’t imagine what this whole stream was looking like… i watched it about 10 mins. Then copped a pair here
Looks like i took the last wmns 11, some sizes under still available EU folks

As predicted. That extended sizing gonna get cooked so quick on every site. The actual womens sizes gon be around but any male common size and above gonna get ate up quick once those monitors get monitoring

I'd say so although I can't really remember all the AM day releases. Masters are def my favorite release tho. If I was ballin like you I'd grab the f&f version 😭
Maaaaaaaan that's the one shoe I really really want that I've never owned. One night in like 2019 or 2020 I happened to be on Stadium Goods for some unknown reason. I saw they had just listed a pair... for $7500 iirc. It was horrific timing for me, was in the process of buying a house and had a ton of stuff going on. Even in good times $7500 is a lick for me on a pair of sneakers. I sent it to buddy, he copped like 5 minutes later. He got them a week later and sent a picture and I was sick sick sick. Happy for him but man I've never been so jealous over a pair of shoes.

I ain't saying any names but he may read this, so please remind your kids they go to Florida if anything happens to you.

I got offered a paid about 2 years ago for $15k and I couldn't help but laugh. Ain't no way.

That stream was crazy. They couldn't find ONE sneaker influencer if they was gonna go that route? If they was gonna get Kai Cenat because he has a lot of young followers, they couldn't have at least coached him a little bit to pretend like he like any sneakers

It was the digital equivalent of Nike coming through like

2c3f918e-cec7-40de-b190-f1b26135cb6c_text.gif

We put this Air Max DN next to one of those internet people you like. Please give us your money now

Maaaaaaaan that's the one shoe I really really want that I've never owned. One night in like 2019 or 2020 I happened to be on Stadium Goods for some unknown reason. I saw they had just listed a pair... for $7500 iirc. It was horrific timing for me, was in the process of buying a house and had a ton of stuff going on. Even in good times $7500 is a lick for me on a pair of sneakers. I sent it to buddy, he copped like 5 minutes later. He got them a week later and sent a picture and I was sick sick sick. Happy for him but man I've never been so jealous over a pair of shoes.

I ain't saying any names but he may read this, so please remind your kids they go to Florida if anything happens to you.

I got offered a paid about 2 years ago for $15k and I couldn't help but laugh. Ain't no way.

I remember you talking about that, I thought you ended up grabbing them. Did you get the parra f&f? Thought you had one of those ridiculously limited f&fs

On a happier note, didn’t you order Off White Chicago AJ1s for like $1? And traded them for Chlorophylls or Cherrywoods? Thats still one of the craziest things I’ve read on NT.

On a happier note, didn’t you order Off White Chicago AJ1s for like $1? And traded them for Chlorophylls or Cherrywoods? Thats still one of the craziest things I’ve read on NT.
Haha na it was the all white OW aj1, the euro one. Got them for retail. Happened to get lucky and clicked on a random page on goat one day and they were sitting there. I copped and a few minutes later they tweeted about a scavenger hunt on their site where they'd listed some limited pairs at retail. I traded them for the purple Patta. I chronicled it itt back when it happened.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU

I clicked that link at the exact right time and they had the white OW for RETAIL. I paused for a few seconds but then bought. Now I'm seeing it was their spring promo deal.

Lucky13s Lucky13s i had to.go find that post. Forgot someone on here posted a link to a 30% off sale and when I clicked it there was the ow aj1.

Back
Top Bottom