THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those Green Rangers are dope!

Here are two designs utilizing the metallic options that are scheduled to be arriving soon:

UltrAMan
Air Max 1 NBY - Ultraman B.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

dAMn
Air Max 1 NBY - Doctor Doom B.jpg

IMG_2224.JPG

And these for Disney Parks visits. I usually wear modern performance running shoes over at the Disney Parks. However, IF the Picante Red is really more Red IRL, they'll be perfect! lol

Mickey
Air Max 1 NBY - Mickey Mouse B.jpg
I did a Doctor Doom version myself. Arrival date of March 21.

Have some sole separation that I need to glue. What do you guys use to hold the shoe down as the glue dries?

20240316_170746.jpg

Just an amateur talking here., but I would:
1) remove the sole and get the old glue off, if possible (and clean the **** outta that upper)
2) apply a good amount of barge cement all over the midsole, spread to about 1/4" from the edges
3) take the laces out put something solid inside the shoe to spread out the pressure that you will apply when you...
4) use a couple three C-clamps to press the midsole to the upper

Either that or just have illustrayt illustrayt sole swap 'em for ya

BeFrugal's at 17% (for one day)! If you're planning to order an NBY or from Nike.com, right now is the BEST TIME to place the order! That's the highest rate that I've seen this year.

-edit-
Just read their terms, "Earn 17% Cash Back on sales up to $150 and 12% on the remaining amount. The Plus Rate expires 11:59 PM ET today."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom