THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just an amateur talking here., but I would:
1) remove the sole and get the old glue off, if possible (and clean the **** outta that upper)
2) apply a good amount of barge cement all over the midsole, spread to about 1/4" from the edges
3) take the laces out put something solid inside the shoe to spread out the pressure that you will apply when you...
4) use a couple three C-clamps to press the midsole to the upper

Either that or just have illustrayt illustrayt sole swap 'em for ya
Good looks

I actually like the worn in look. I don't really care for the fresh out the box look.

These are the 2012s which were originally supposed to look like this

nike-air-max-1-og-spring-2013-6-630x417-620x382.jpg

Got cart jacked on the size 9 86 obsidians.
Same for me on size 11 “keep rip’n stop slip’n”

I got in early went straight to check out and got the mens wolf grey / platinum tint
I been waiting on these under $100
Now just gotta get black and whites for the low.

Same for me on size 11 “keep rip’n stop slip’n”
You mean…, KRSS 2.0?? That one is still on FSR at NDC-JP somehow (already 20% off and additional 20% discount will be applied now if u copped more than 2 selected items) and what surprises me the most is…, they’ve even got US11 & US12….
IMG_6625.jpeg

IMG_6626.jpeg

No wonder why they are going pretty cheap on stockx now….

Last edited:
Anyone have both the Magma and WMN’s Safety Orange? Is it the same trend as the Evergreen vs. Malachite, where the new version is slightly brighter?

Doubled on the reds, doubled on the obsidians (on accident). Don't know if I will actually double up on royals.

Maybe if a pair can be had under retail down the line. I just don't see me running through the royals like I did the reds.

Doubled on the reds, doubled on the obsidians (on accident). Don't know if I will actually double up on royals.

Maybe if a pair can be had under retail down the line. I just don't see me running through the royals like I did the reds.
I think the red hits harder

I think the red hits harder
I also find the reds to be more wearable. I was pretty sick about missing the anniversary royals so part of me wants to 'make up' from that but realistically I have way too many kicks.

Had I not gotten the deep royals in '23 (which I still haven't worn) I'd prolly commit myself to a double up. Gotta start being smarter with my pick ups. I already have too many kicks.

I also copped 2 reds and pretty much beat 1 pair. I still have a ds 17 pair I'm gonna unds soon.

Back
Top Bottom