THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So are their any sites other than the Whitaker group that’s dropping the white/royal AM1 86 in true mens sizings?

Only thing I’m concered is size conversion. I wear an 11.5 but measure between 11 and 11.5 so typically if I buy a woman’s I get 12.5. The Sabrina’s fit good in 12.5 so I expect about the same fit. 13 in Sabrina’s was too long in toe box.

Only thing I’m concered is size conversion. I wear an 11.5 but measure between 11 and 11.5 so typically if I buy a woman’s I get 12.5. The Sabrina’s fit good in 12.5 so I expect about the same fit. 13 in Sabrina’s was too long in toe box.
I just hope they don't fit narrow like the last NBY

Yeah...
20240318_083138.jpg

Right on! How about the Men’s version of the Magmas from 2021?

I paid resale for those… SMH considering the WMN’s Safety Oranges though.

Right on! How about the Men’s version of the Magmas from 2021?

I paid resale for those… SMH considering the WMN’s Safety Oranges though.
Someone posted a comparison shot between Magma 21 and Safety Oranges. Can’t remember.
If you‘re not too lazy search it.

IIrc Safeties are a bit brighter. Not such a difference we face between Evergreens and Malachites tho.

Someone posted a comparison shot between Magma 21 and Safety Oranges. Can’t remember.
If you‘re not too lazy search it.

IIrc Safeties are a bit brighter. Not such a difference we face between Evergreens and Malachites tho.

Found it!

Thanks Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 !
Safety orange '23 and magma orange... '22??? Or '23?

Left is a women's size 12 and right is a men's sz11. I was surprised at the size
difference.
20240109_192252.jpg

The Orange appears more deeper/rich on the WMN’s version.

Found it!

Thanks Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 !

The Orange appears more deeper/rich on the WMN’s version.
Np. Most definitely deeper color on the women's version. Both are great.

Much more difference in color than the evergreen/malachite imo.

What's crazy on those 2 orange pairs is the build difference. Mudguard shape and midsole thickness are much different.

Np. Most definitely deeper color on the women's version. Both are great.

Much more difference in color than the evergreen/malachite imo.

What's crazy on those 2 orange pairs is the build difference. Mudguard shape and midsole thickness are much different.

So there are structural differences between a men’s AM1 versus the women’s version! Or could it just be a new mold for the AM1 in 2024 versus the 2021-2023 iterations?

Back
Top Bottom