THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Secured
IMG_6789.jpeg

The blue is a bit lighter than the 87

I can fit either a sz 9 or 9.5, all my 86´s are in sz 9.5 (11 wmns)

That’s the women’s pair correct?

Would honestly rather hold off until the mens drop but not sure that’s a thing. Reds had both men and women drop on the same day. Wondering if it’s a shipment/production thing. Lack of info this close to RD is shaky.

Random question, the box the magmas from 2020 come in is the box smaller than usual? Just noticed how slimmer the box is compared to other am1 boxes.

Would honestly rather hold off until the mens drop but not sure that’s a thing. Reds had both men and women drop on the same day. Wondering if it’s a shipment/production thing. Lack of info this close to RD is shaky.
They said during the SNKRS Showcase a while back these would be coming in Women’s sizing only. Extended sizes available for Men’s though.

Someone said when I raised the question that the OG in 86 were a woman’s colorway so that’s why they did this but made extended sizes for men to get them as well.

Back
Top Bottom