THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_1781.jpeg
IMG_1782.jpeg

Stolen from Facebook.
lebron-james-los-angeles-lakers.gif

That's suede. Let's go!

Someone said when I raised the question that the OG in 86 were a woman’s colorway so that’s why they did this but made extended sizes for men to get them as well.

Thanks to you and dnp23 dnp23 didn’t catch the live and I never knew those were Women’s back in the day.. love learning new stuff about kicks. Wild.. guess Ill be going for the impossible 12.5 lol

Here's another one
FB_IMG_1710872403175.jpg

Yep. Placing the order for my blue design soon! I’m really glad it doesn’t appear as a true Navy! This design also looks to have the metallic black woven option for the vamp/collar as well.

Just waiting on more images of the picante red. It does appear more like a burnt orange from those initial images.

Is that metallic mesh not a toe box option?

Both that Blue and Green design utilize the Metallic Woven option for the Vamp / Collar; Blue design utilizes Black Metallic, and the Green design utilizes White Metallic. It really looks like the Vamp or Toe Box is mesh but the collar is the Woven Metallic portion.

Pretty dissatisfied with my pair, they looked way cooler online. Gonna return these and go back to the drawing board. Just want to share some notes.

v2.jpg

20240319_151810.jpg

Black suede on mine left a lot to be desired. The nubuck from last year felt way more premium.
20240319_152353.jpg

Here's a close up of the metallic option. (If you don't like sparkles...stay away !) Also, the picante red option is more of a dull tangerine orange
20240319_151708.jpg

The violet laces are more of a grayish clay color
20240319_151638.jpg

Pretty dissatisfied with my pair, they looked way cooler online. Gonna return these and go back to the drawing board. Just want to share some notes.

v2.jpg

20240319_151810.jpg

Black suede on mine left a lot to be desired. The nubuck from last year felt way more premium.

Here's a close up of the metallic option. (If you don't like sparkles...stay away !) Also, the picante red option is more of a dull tangerine orange
20240319_151708.jpg

The violet laces are more of a grayish clay color

I woulda been tight... That mockup looks flames, real clean

They need to get all the way outta here with the Michael Jackson glove material though... Saturday night fever disco ball face ahh

Back
Top Bottom