THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Here's another 2024 pair...
Screenshot_20240320_113546_Instagram.jpg

Another comparison I want to see is Metallic Silver leather vs. Metallic Platinum leather.

The Gold option, if that’s it, appears to faint for my liking :/

🍻 v2

IMG_3380.jpeg

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_3367.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg

IRL, the eyelets and air unit appear more red (to me). However, the embroidery on the tongue tag logo appears more burnt orange.

They also include a secondary pair of laces. They’re the same color as you selected but with metallic silver accents. The laces are also traditional! Thank goodness!

Will add the final touch soon!

Yeah most likely

IMG_8401.jpeg

It’s weird how it signifies all three areas of the shoe on the app but doesn’t apply it to the toe when that color is chosen smh I wanted to do an all black one with the metallic glitter on collar and toe but I guess not
I think it's because that material on the collar isn't durable enough to be placed on the toe box. I learned this during my bespoke appointments.

How
🍻 v2

IMG_3380.jpeg

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_3367.jpeg

IMG_3381.jpeg

IRL, the eyelets and air unit appear more red (to me). However, the embroidery on the tongue tag logo appears more burnt orange.

They also include a secondary pair of laces. They’re the same color as you selected but with metallic silver accents. The laces are also traditional! Thank goodness!

Will add the final touch soon!
How is the suede? Happy with the quality and overall build?

Last NBY the colors were better

But from what I’ve seen this go around, I prefer the mesh collar and tongue - can’t have it all and Nike knows that but I prefer this time due to the mesh.

Sold a pair of 2019 jordan 4 breds for $550 and copped these at $560ish. 17 royals are worn 1 or 2 times (very clean) 2020 evergreens were sold as new with defect (slight yellow stain between mudguard and midsole) and 2020 magmus also new with defect (scuff on inner panel)

20240320_164616.jpg
20240320_164747.jpg
20240320_164826.jpg

How’s the comfort level on AM1s? I’ve never owned a pair of 1s per se but I’ve had 90s, 95s, 97s and other air maxes. Definitely feeling these royals but I do value comfort.

Back
Top Bottom