THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

With all the Ws being posted on the BB royals, I decided to pull out my Anni royals only to find them looking like this. I have ZERO idea what happened the last time I wore them :smh:
1711155458915.jpeg
You wasn’t faded bruh, I had that happen to my Concord 11’s, opened the box that mesh was done. And I know I cleaned them and everything before hand, had some other air max where this happened also. Ido why this happens but I no longer keep them in boxes anymore

You wasn’t faded bruh, I had that happen to my Concord 11’s, opened the box that mesh was done. And I know I cleaned them and everything before hand, had some other air max where this happened also. Ido why this happens but I no longer keep them in boxes anymore
Can that be cleaned?

For the SoCal OC NTers
Bait Diamond Bar location has the royals pretty much Fsr.
Also some other stuff
Air ship x awake
gratitude 11s
playoff 13s
1s etc

x 20240322_180908.jpg
20240322_180916.jpg

Noticed something trying them on.
Laces kind of suck. Not quite as shiny as the '17 anniversaries. Somewhere between GRs and Nbys. Not a big deal though.

Still happy and worth the hour traffic lol

Are the laces different than the Red or Obsidian 86s?

Big bubble laces can suck a ****. I know the OG laces were thinner, but my god they look so bad. I have swapped out on both my red and obsidian

NBY rejects:

Picante Red Suede looks more like a Burnt Orange IRL, while Picante Red mesh looks like a Chili Red

IMG_3479.jpeg

IMG_3489.jpeg

IMG_3490.jpeg

- Metallic Silver mesh option just appears as a grey IRL. There’s nothing really metallic about it from I can see so far

- Metallic Silver Leather isn’t as metallic as the other metallic options.

- Metallic Gold is more like a Champagne IRL

These two are going back.

We need a count on the current NBY big dog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom