THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You wasn’t faded bruh, I had that happen to my Concord 11’s, opened the box that mesh was done. And I know I cleaned them and everything before hand, had some other air max where this happened also. Ido why this happens but I no longer keep them in boxes anymore

I remember back in 2014 or so going to the bar and dropping a jaegerbomb on the mesh of my AM90 Infrared. I was never able to take that stain out.

Sort of. They're clearly a men's size 11., but the box sticker states it's a women's 11. Hence the confusion.

Are you sure they're a men's 11? You tried them on? I can see the box being switched but you got the tag and the inside print saying 11 too. Makes no sense. I can see if it were the reds since they made both men's and women's and could have been switched. I think you have a men's 9.5 lol.

So I've bought a pair of size 11 from a reputable store in Miami (The Webster), and they're a men's 11 in a box with a label for a women's 11 (9.5 mens).

Has anyone experienced the same issue?

IMG_0145.jpg
IMG_0146.jpg
IMG_0147.jpg
The stamp is to reflect the Women's sizing since this is a Women's release. The UK sizing and cm sizing are both reflective of US Men's 9.5.

My royals just landed and they feel bigger than my others in the toe box area. Weird. I tried to go on SNKRS to order a pair half size down and it won't let me. Just says "purchased"

Back
Top Bottom