THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got the BB Royals for $140 on StockX, lets see how they look quality wise. SNRKS pair is coming too. Will return.

We should just have universal sizes none of this men and women crap it makes things so confusing its 2024 gender is a social construct anyway!
On one hand, I agree. It would make things much easier for everyone. But women's feet are built different than men so having two different cut/width makes sense. tbh my only real complaint is the women's shoes that stop at 10w. I'm sure my size 12m feel the same way about pairs that end at 12w. I can live with mens and womens sizing but stopping at a certain size is lame.

To me, volt-bottoms register similarly as pre-aged/yellowed bottoms. They look cool and all, but I’d prefer to weather the soles myself. No idea if that’s even the intent of the volt-bottoms (when did that become a thing?)

This royal/volt BB release is an homage to the AM1 red/volt that released on Air Max Day 10 years ago.

10 years ago, the volt colorway was huge and very popular with Nike. Thus Nike decided to put it on the midsole of the OG Air Max.

It's not a "thing" outside of this and obviously has nothing to do with a faux aging sole. It was an ugly mix back in 2010 and tomorrow's homage release is trash as well.

Dub Nation Lunar1 iDs for work today

IMG_3703.jpeg

Damn, someone accepted my offer on goat for $219 for the AM1 volts. I’m still going to try on SNKRS tomorrow. Let’s see how much of a FKRY it might be. I might just cancel the order on goat
Any idea how people have these on GOAT if it’s SNKRS only? International pairs?

That Oregon pair is just a mass produced bespoke. Not saying it in a bad way either.

Other than the fact that it doesn't really embody "U of O" like I think it should (see the Oregon tinker nft) it's cool.

I'll go after it, but highly doubt I'll hit. Either way no biggie.
It doesn't have the flying duck but the tongue is DOAF (ducks of a feather) and the heel is Once a Duck, Always a Duck. That's the motto of the Order of the O, the Oregon athletes alumni club. So it's not as obvious but it's definitely Oregon branded. They made hoodies with that saying and the rainbow duck.

hoodies.png

Back
Top Bottom