THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Happy Air Max Day NT! :nthat:

IMG_4182.png

I'm looking my old iDs from the "dark ages" (2010-2016), specifically at the mudguard shape/silhouette.I couldn't help but notice that it looks VERY similar to the 86s' mudguard with its overall shape (sans the cliff toe on the older AM1s); the way the mudguard slims/narrows just under the Swoosh. Could the AM1s from 2010 through 2016 be modeled/molded after the 86s this whole time?! lol
Buddy of mine has Cherrys and messaged me this morning after seeing mine dying. His reply made me laugh and think of this post.

Screenshot_20240326_104449_Instagram.jpg

Not really... I just think it's a classic example of people simply wanting the more rare shoe, because who really thinks these look better than the regular version?
:lol: Idk about that. I love the volt midsole personally. It's just something different and I absolutely regret not grabbing the red version when I had the chance.

All I wanted was the damn card wallet. Had it in my favorites since last week. Sold out instantly. I'm disgusted and sad 😞

Ah, man... I had a page monitor set on my laptop for the wallet after it didn't load on the 22nd like originally listed. Unfortunately I'm in the office today so no notification it even loaded today. Sucks that it sounds like it loaded OOS :smh:

For everyone that missed out today, there's still hope...

Ah, man... I had a page monitor set on my laptop for the wallet after it didn't load on the 22nd like originally listed. Unfortunately I'm in the office today so no notification it even loaded today. Sucks that it sounds like it loaded OOS :smh:

I haven't seen ONE person say they were able to cop so I think you're right about loading OOS.

I've learned to take L's honorably over the past 30+ years when it comes to hyped sneaker releases, but it stings when I get excited over something so little and fun for me 😔

Back
Top Bottom