THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Might be an iPhone app exclusive and the reason why it's not coming up for Android users.
Screenshot_20240326_133422_GOAT.jpg

few sizes of white/red BBs

$350 is a steal on these imo. It's an elite shoe from a materials/colorway perspective and it's limited to 3k shoes. We don't really get production numbers often on am1 unless it's dumb limied like 50 pairs of Masters F&F or 254 Cherrywoods. idk how 3k compares to other limited collab type pairs. Like how many Parra 2018 pairs do we think were made? I have no clue.

$350 is a steal on these imo. It's an elite shoe from a materials/colorway perspective and it's limited to 3k shoes. We don't really get production numbers often on am1 unless it's dumb limied like 50 pairs of Masters F&F or 254 Cherrywoods. idk how 3k compares to other limited collab type pairs. Like how many Parra 2018 pairs do we think were made? I have no clue.

Didnt even know they were that low

3k wow

What in the actual f
Long story short, Goat was having a spring sale, someone here posted a link to a page that had some am1, I clicked it at the right moment and boom there they were. I copped. A few minutes later, Goat tweeted out about OW AJ1 at retail on their site. They were already gone. Dumb luck.

Back
Top Bottom