THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Happy 3.26! My BB Royals hasn’t come in yet so I decided to unds these today

IMG_3646.jpeg

Also got lucky at my Nike outlet… found these at the hash wall and they had were doing the 30% discount on the wall thing… plus an additional mil disco… had to get em them

IMG_3644.jpeg

IMG_3645.jpeg
That’s a lot of sock lint for a DS shoe

people who ordered royal BBs from sneaker politics have you received shipping yet? i haven't yet but will probably email them tomorrow to get an update. hope my order doesn't cancelled
They shipped mine friday and I got them in on saturday. I guess that's a perk of being an hour away from the store they shipped from.
I'd reach out to them just to make sure they're still shipping.

Going aftermarket, is the liner leather on ducks, am I seeing that right? I usually half down on leather liners (pinnacle, kasina..)

Do you remember where did you buy that Lego air max
Try Netmagnetism
Yep that's it. Great guy. He does sales on them often too.

• Fire
Reactions: 17
Yep that's it. Great guy. He does sales on them often too.

Always buy multiples lol

Is that the actual design or a rendering?

Wait that's two different shoes. Tongue is completely different.
Bro I post this about three months ago about a Olympics pair releasing later this summer this is not a id pair only a mock up of what the shoe may look like when release

Bro I post this about three months ago about a Olympics pair releasing later this summer this is not a id pair only a mock up of was the shoe may look like when release
Yea I remember seeing them before, wasn't sure if it was an update to show the actual shoe. I hope they do that exact colorway. Either tongue works for me tbh.

Back
Top Bottom