THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

From ig. Not mine
Screenshot_20240327_151056_Instagram.jpg

Looking very orange here. Seems like the leather is more of a fire red than the suede. Might have to make a replacement pair. Wish they would bring back the other colors of suede.

Royal 86’s definitely dont fit the same as the Reds. Luckily, SNKRS still has a 10M available.

Yup. My UK8 felt long on the toe. I ordered a 7.5 and it was tight as ****. Couldn't be bothered, so slung both pairs back. I'll save my money for a different colourway.

BB royal arrived today from SNKRS and my excitement lasted all of 15 secs. These jokers sent me two different sizes (one shoe is a 11.5 men and the other a 12, I ordered a 12M) so now they have to go back. Let's see if the customer support/chat provides a decent discount for my pain and suffering lol. I now have to monitor SNKRDUNK and Ebay and hope to find a pair at or a little above retail.

BB royal arrived today from SNKRS and my excitement lasted all of 15 secs. These jokers sent me two different sizes (one shoe is a 11.5 men and the other a 12, I ordered a 12M) so now they have to go back. Let's see if the customer support/chat provides a decent discount for my pain and suffering lol. I now have to monitor SNKRDUNK and Ebay and hope to find a pair at or a little above retail.

At least they got it half right... lol.

Yup. My UK8 felt long on the toe. I ordered a 7.5 and it was tight as ****. Couldn't be bothered, so slung both pairs back. I'll save my money for a different colourway.

Yeah, I’m at the age where if it doesn’t fit right, I’m not forcing it. In my case the 9.5 was too tight compared to the 9.5 reds. Hopefully the 10 works or they’re both going back.

This is one pair im glad i paid resell for. At the time i bought them, beginning of 2019, I paid $400 DS. Thinking back, kinda wish i bought a 2nd pair.
Sounds about right. That’s what I paid for a 10 when they released. I wish I paid the resell price for those size? pair, years ago.

Yep that's it. Great guy. He does sales on them often too.

Too bad the anniversary AM1 solid out. And the Atmos look horrible

Back
Top Bottom