THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

they arrived a day early.
IMG_8695.jpeg
IMG_8694.jpeg
IMG_8692.jpeg
Man, they are nice. Why couldn’t they put the O on the back instead of that
the "O" logo should of been on this pair, while the quote should be on the more limited one.. just makes more sense with that fake feather look they got on the mid panels.
agree

I mean I know all pairs ordered don’t get posted on social media BUT usually we see a lot of pictures of pairs when materials sell out. Dont get how certain materials are gone yet I’ve barely seen any actual pairs with those options. Smh

I mean I know all pairs ordered don’t get posted on social media BUT usually we see a lot of pictures of pairs when materials sell out. Dont get how certain materials are gone yet I’ve barely seen any actual pairs with those options. Smh

I dont think they're actually sold out. You mean to tell me Nike, of all places, ran out of black suede? Lol. I have a theory that they just remove colors when they get backed up to prevent a ton more orders flooding the queue.

Ok guise seems like regular royal BB's it is....where da sales at? They are going for hella cheap ( mostly under retail) on Stockx and such ...but would rather get it from an official retail shop. Thx in advance!

Back
Top Bottom