THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

am1 3-29-24-2.jpg

Someone on fb was looking for trades for his Oregon 1s. He was interested in the Amsterdam or London city pack , but I just don't know if I could trade either. This pack is beautiful.
20220427_155135(0).jpg

I'd do that with no hezzi! If I had both, the LDNs would be sacrificed. The Oregons really look Bespoke.

They are pretty damn nice fellas. Thanks again dblplay1212 dblplay1212 .

Feel a tad roomy in the toe but I wouldn’t size down.

Also as I was taking the pic my phone kept trying to pull up the QR code on the box lid lol
IMG_1250.jpeg
Was curious about the fit. I thought the satin liner might make then run big. I'm trying to think of other satin line am1 and all I can think of is Cherrywoods and Shima Blue. I'm sure I'm missing something.

I noticed a qr code on the side of the box too. What do they go to?

Nm I was being lazy. Side qr code doesn't go to anything. Inside box one goes to...

I assume this was meant to go with the shoes?

SP24_DOAF_Hoodie_3448_Base_01B_1216x1216.png

1000006069.jpg

These had a tiny mark, so I used a tide pen, now it's huge! Possibly from putting them away before letting it dry? I have no idea, but could use some help with advice on how to clean them. Thank y'all in advance.

Not worth it and if resellers are out forget about an ordered line. You’ll go from 10th in line to 100 real quick.
I hate when this happens :angry: . This is the part of resellers that I hate. You wanna get there early, line up with your chair, be my guest. You put in the work. But if you wanna stack the line by letting all your reseller buddies cut in front of you or by leaving chairs to hold your spot in line???.......
1000005430.gif

I’m ready to make some trades for the Ducks.
However, TradeBlock told me they won’t be put on their app because it’s a PE and to minimize risk…so that’s that I guess 🤷‍♂️

Anyone got a Snkrdunk referral code they want to pass my way? Thinking of biting the bullet on the AMD Royal/Volts.

Back
Top Bottom