THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn production dates are FRESH

20240330_010658.jpg

Size 14.5/13M might be able to be had on stock x for 205 shipped for the BB royal

Didnt the release state “early pairs” or was that for the 3.26? Trying to decide when to pull the trigger

1000006069.jpg

These had a tiny mark, so I used a tide pen, now it's huge! Possibly from putting them away before letting it dry? I have no idea, but could use some help with advice on how to clean them. Thank y'all in advance.
Water and shoe cleaner of choice with a soft brush my guy.

Reactions: 907
So no one says **** when bunches of people line cut together?
TLDR: not often enough. most importantly the stores don't do anything about it. If I'm not first 10 in lineand can verify who was there before me, I don't line up. Not worth it. I once went to bat for a dude being cut in front of and he left me hanging. Wouldn't even advocate for himself.

Prolly told this story already but it grinds my gears so much I'll tell it again. Last time I lined up was for the white cement 3s. Showed up and like 8 chairs were "in line". Two guys were lined up behind them. They said the chairs were there when they got there an hour ago. I stood in front of the chairs. The two kids who were already there wised up and I let them get in front of me being that they were there first. So we're 1, 2, 3 in line.

40 minutes later and 30 minutes before release dudes showed up trying to claim their spots in line and I kindly explained no one was here and chairs don't hold spots in line. They were mad but got behind us. Later found out they were the employees of a nearby resell shop. A little later another reseller dude strolled up who I always see at any hype release in the city and he tries the same shenanigans. When that doesn't work he brings his baby mom's to the front of the line and positions her between us and him and they both lay on the door :smh: and they shaped like Bruce Bruce and Precious. So basically we'd have to push past his girl to get in front of him. Clown behavior at its finest. I tell him how wild it is for him to do that but leave it at that. Not about to push past a woman for a sneaker.

Then he tries to line stack when all his Pooh Sheisty wearing homies stroll up and act like they just having a conversation but are actually just working their way into the line. The two kids in front of me just let it happen. Nah. I step in front of them and bring the two kids with me. It's personal at this point :nthat:. Big dude get mad, his boys get mad. But me and the two kids holdout spot in line and get our shoes. Big guy and his girl went first ad I let the twonkids back in front of me. Still pisses me off to this day.

If he was a teenager it wouldn't bother me as much. But he's a grown man with kids and a family. I know this much because he's used his kids and mom to stack the line before at other releases :smh:

Def sounds like clown behavior but yeah... I wish I would let some **** like that go down. Id probably cut right in front of whoever tried that **** and just turn around and give them the death stare.
Yea but sometimes it's groups of 20 dudes and I'm too old to be about that life. Those guys are there to fight over a paycheck, it's not even shoes to them.

Size 14.5/13M might be able to be had on stock x for 205 shipped for the BB royal

Didnt the release state “early pairs” or was that for the 3.26? Trying to decide when to pull the trigger
The push notification did say “early pairs”, but I wonder if that was just a bad copy/paste job from the normal shock drop noti they send out.

Back
Top Bottom