THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm going to be wearing these a lot. No filter.

20240330_120519.jpg

Never understood the empty chair in line. **** is lazy.
Fam! I legit wish I had recorded the dialogue. The empty chair dudes didn't go down easy. No diddy.

They went on and on about how they "put in work" to get these pairs and I had to explain to them that putting an empty chair in front of a store and then going home to sleep comfortably in your bed isnt "putting in work". If they had even left the chairs but was in their cars nearby I might have have considered a pass. Had they shown up within a reasonable amount of time I might have considered a pass. But, these dudes showed up a half hour before the release and people had been actually standing in line for an hour or more.

I hate gatekeeping but if it could keep these clowns at bay I'm all for it.

And this is why I keep my *** at home and order shoes from the comfort of my couch.

My time and sanity is worth more than standing in line, dealing with the tomfoolery that inevitably pops off. Hell, I don’t even like going to Footlocker to get guaranteed raffle wins. :lol: I’m not trying to put in work for sneakers at this point.

And this is why I keep my *** at home and order shoes from the comfort of my couch.

My time and sanity is worth more than standing in line, dealing with the tomfoolery that inevitably pops off. Hell, I don’t even like going to Footlocker to get guaranteed raffle wins. :lol: I’m not trying to put in work for sneakers at this point.
The last time I stood in line was for the very first release of the Galaxy Foams. Fights broke out and a couple people got stabbed.

That was when I realized, I wasn't doing this anymore lmao.

Fam! I legit wish I had recorded the dialogue. The empty chair dudes didn't go down easy. No diddy.

They went on and on about how they "put in work" to get these pairs and I had to explain to them that putting an empty chair in front of a store and then going home to sleep comfortably in your bed isnt "putting in work". If they had even left the chairs but was in their cars nearby I might have have considered a pass. Had they shown up within a reasonable amount of time I might have considered a pass. But, these dudes showed up a half hour before the release and people had been actually standing in line for an hour or more.

I hate gatekeeping but if it could keep these clowns at bay I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom