THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_2263.jpeg

Where in MA.? :nerd:

Damn. Those be beautiful.

I should’ve actually tried for my size when I had the chance. I thought they were some super limited PEs that I had NO CHANCE for thinking the process would be far worse than SNKRS. However, seeing quite a couple of NT acquisitions, the success rate seems quite better than SNKRS!

To ease the pain, I scooped these up at the SWs (not that one. The tennis athlete) for ~$38 with the NRC reward. Not sure if it was an error or because it’s in “extreme” women’s sizing?

Definitely a CLIFF TOE! lol however, I do like the colorblocking. Or… I could just use their soles as donors.
IMG_4048.jpeg

To ease the pain of regret even more, I’ll order a few more NBYs… SMH

Does anyone remember if there was a pale ivory suede option on nby? Or what colors are missing besides black and gray suede?

Damn. Those be beautiful.

I should’ve actually tried for my size when I had the chance. I thought they were some super limited PEs that I had NO CHANCE for thinking the process would be far worse than SNKRS. However, seeing quite a couple of NT acquisitions, the success rate seems quite better than SNKRS!

To ease the pain, I scooped these up at the SWs (not that one. The tennis athlete) for ~$38 with the NRC reward. Not sure if it was an error or because it’s in “extreme” women’s sizing?

Definitely a CLIFF TOE! lol however, I do like the colorblocking. Or… I could just use their soles as donors.
IMG_4048.jpeg

To ease the pain of regret even more, I’ll order a few more NBYs… SMH
therapy also works guys

Don’t get how Nike factories can run out of black and grey suede. Kind of dumb honestly. Bet they don’t run out when they’re mass producing a release shoe though

Don’t get how Nike factories can run out of black and grey suede. Kind of dumb honestly. Bet they don’t run out when they’re mass producing a release shoe though
Never know what can happen. Mold, durability issues, supply, discoloration etc etc.

Sometimes... All the time really, it's better to pull product Rather than make pairs and have customers return out of frustration.

Nike already is consumer frustration... But hey *shrugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom