THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did these come in Mens/Women's sizing?

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 1.27.09 PM.png
No, big kids was the biggest iirc.

Im trying to work with the new NBY color palette, but it just feels forced... Everything so drab

Yea its a difficult color pallet to work with, especially with the missing black and gray. And again it looks like colors are not turning out how they appear on the website. Got a few solid designs, trying not to force anything, def need those other colors back before I make any more.

Nah, it's basically whoever you click through to the site to last before you place your order will provide the cashback. I always - ALWAYS - go to cashbackmonitor.com first to see who's offering the highest %, though. You can also check RetailMeNot to check for available promo codes, too (I do it in an incognito tab, though, so it doesn't automatically assign me to their cashback program).
Thanks for explaining that. That's a good system you've developed.

Looks like kids got a purple pair they are calling Viotech.

1711997962865.png

Is it me or were these teased a long time ago, and were thinking these were going to be family sizing? For some reason I remember some kind of plum/wine AM1s in the OG style, but I can't remember if it's these or something else.

If anybody got a lead on a men’s 12/12.5 in the royal BBs lmk. Lookin like the resale route for me most likely :frown:

Is it me or were these teased a long time ago, and were thinking these were going to be family sizing? For some reason I remember some kind of plum/wine AM1s in the OG style, but I can't remember if it's these or something else.
You're right - these were leaked back in September of last year - both the kids version and an adult version. Hopefully now that the kids version has dropped, the adult one will soon follow.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 3.41.54 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 3.41.54 PM.png
    671.7 KB · Views: 272
You're right - these were leaked back in September of last year - both the kids version and an adult version. Hopefully now that the kids version has dropped, the adult one will soon follow.

Thanks for confirming, I thought I was going crazy and had just imagined it. :lol:

The color is nice and something different. I fear they will be women's sizing though.

I’m not effin around. Regret n or making way more pairs to see how they turn out on the last palette. been giving me high nightmares that I can’t make more lol
Just ordered 8 pairs. Had a 15% off coupon code that worked plus BeFrugal at 15% plus used Apple Pay for 3%.
All my own designs also. Problem is I think all are gona come out fire 😂

Anytime im feeling a slight sense of guilt buying a pair of shoes that will probably live in their boxes for months, i remind myself that ozboi ozboi and dblplay1212 dblplay1212 probably have shoe closets that are bigger than my house :lol:
I slowed down this month! I only copped 2 pairs! I was away traveling to Seoul and Tokyo for 3 weeks but I am really trying to slow down big time!

Back
Top Bottom