THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1712174376313.png

Fwiw I think I posted this before but everyone is going to be happy with Chlorophyll this summer. True retro, no changes.
Interesting to hear about the true retro, but I doubt that it’ll be able to make everyone happy unless they’ll be released as GR tho….

BTW, different AM1 using chlorophyll is on sale at NDC-JP and it can be obtained for little under $80 along w/ couple other (KRSS2.0 and Beef & Broccoli to name a few) at around the same pricing range if u go for buy 3 & get further 30% off clearance sale now…. Both Chlorophyll & KRSS2.0 are still on FSR while Beef & Broccoli is out for bigger sizes….
IMG_6873.jpeg

IMG_6864.png

Interesting to hear about the true retro, but I doubt that it’ll be able to make everyone happy unless they’ll be released as GR tho….
That's a good point. Everyone is never happy. Someone will always find something to be upset about. My point was it's apparently a true retro, not this Urawa and KRSS weirdness they've been doing lately.

I cant remember a time when nike was releasing so many AM1s for so long. It's like 2 a week minimum at this point.

That's a good point. Everyone is never happy. Someone will always find something to be upset about. My point was it's apparently a true retro, not this Urawa and KRSS weirdness they've been doing lately.

Is the BRS a true retro tho is the question.

The right shoe of my big bubble royal pair is slightly deformed and creased. Straight from Nike and the Snkrs app. Was only able to pick them up from UPS today.

My size is sold out so I don't know what to do (Mens 11.5). Probably will end up keeping them since I was planning on wearing these as beaters, but I am disappointed. Going to try to use a shoe tree that I use for my dress shoes to straighten it a bit.

Made a lavender-urawa inspired pair. The yellow in this palette is too neon so I skipped it, but I’m finding I like the OG Urawa color blocking (grey toe, black u-throat, white swoosh) a lot. Will probably do a green spot similar to what was posted in here a few pages back as well.

IMG_6276.jpeg

Yea just saying it's a big bubble, the og was an 87, so it's definitely not a "true retro." Really really lame to bring back a coveted colorway that people have wanted for 20 years and then play games with it imo.

Yea I'd prefer an 87 but will take a BB with original colorblocking anytime. Rather have it on an 86 sole than to have em butcher the shoe like they've been doing with these other "retros".

Back
Top Bottom