THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Looks like the suede options on the IDs are now only black, violet and picante red. Weird.

OK, who's gonna go in on a Galvatron AM1 :nerd:

Transformers_G1_Galvatron.jpg

I like the color blocking on those than the Ironstones. But the suede on the ironstones is noiceeee.

Iron Grey
HJ3498-007

Yea I've been on the hunt. Mainly looking to see if they can be had on discount at some point or not. Havent found much info other than its a spring '24 release. Looks like EU and Asia have had some spots release them. Hope it's not another exclusive like athletic depts. I might like the NBY version better but materials/colors aren't all there atm.

1000012008.jpg

1000012009.jpg

(And yes I used violet cause it looks gray at a distance lol)

I noticed that NBY options tend to “sell out” or are removed from builder.

NBY Tip:

When you plan to purchase but don’t want want to pull the trigger just yet… Add your design to your cart anyways. Even if material/color options get removed, you’ll still receive the design that you added to your cart at the time.

I experimented with it three times, and each time was a success.

Also, anyone with a comparison image of the latest Malachite Green AM1 vs. the Bicoastal Green from NBY?
good info right there

folks are sleep on the current NBY palette. assuming that all the colors and materials are available, there are gems to be made for sure!

could there be a mini swoosh and split sole option? sure. but these colors are unique and the suede is great. leather is also very nice in small doses. imo

Debating my next pair.. just got the Urawa and swapped out the white laces for red laces which I highly recommend

Back
Top Bottom