THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

funny seeing these ebay listings for the 225 pairs oregon release that are at 3000+ with no bids.

they really thought they hit a "nike yeezy" gold mine with those.

PSA: aint no heat behind am1s and i prefer it that way...as do most of us here.
Ain't no way I would ever pay that much when they couldn't take enough care to not make all pairs cliff toe!!!

ai.jpg

DecepticonRumble DecepticonRumble , I will first say they’re GREAT to work with both by email and in the design session (think we took an hour in January, and it was one of the cooler things I’ve done with sneakers). I always wanted to do a bespoke at 21M but timing never worked for NY trip. I felt their charge for donor sole of maybe 200€ was wild so I supplied them with the pink cord pair that was heavily discounted on DSM earlier this year (that process probably cost me around $100-$120 all in to get the shoes and then send to them + they had customs charge passed on to me). Hopefully that one works as I was going for a sail midsole with darker/gum sole. At the time, I want to say he told me 10-12 weeks. Pricing is way up there at €2k for the Air Max 1. I paid on 1/11. Sold a handful of pricier items that were sitting and collecting dust in my closet knowing how much I wear my SW 1/97 and how much I might wear these. I also wanted to talk to them originally about an AJ1 or Dunk in the exact design of the Wonka but those materials are probably going to be impossible to source. Hope this helps you! DM if you have more direct questions.

Last edited:
AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE , I only had a shoe surgeon pair from a friend and don’t like snakeskin stuff (which most of their designs seem to incorporate). They were the only other “ground up” designer I knew of outside of Dank&Co. I haven’t heard of the one you mentioned and VIJZ had some previous designs which I liked that we sourced in our design session.

How do you think I feel, being an actual University of Oregon graduate who was born and raised in Eugene, going to Duck games my whole life?

…all these charlatans posting their dubs make me sick.

Don’t feel bad, if I told you how I fumbled this one you’d cry for me.

Are you still in Eugene?

Back
Top Bottom