THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

DecepticonRumble DecepticonRumble , I will first say they’re GREAT to work with both by email and in the design session (think we took an hour in January, and it was one of the cooler things I’ve done with sneakers). I always wanted to do a bespoke at 21M but timing never worked for NY trip. I felt their charge for donor sole of maybe 200€ was wild so I supplied them with the pink cord pair that was heavily discounted on DSM earlier this year (that process probably cost me around $100-$120 all in to get the shoes and then send to them + they had customs charge passed on to me). Hopefully that one works as I was going for a sail midsole with darker/gum sole. At the time, I want to say he told me 10-12 weeks. Pricing is way up there at €2k for the Air Max 1. I paid on 1/11. Sold a handful of pricier items that were sitting and collecting dust in my closet knowing how much I wear my SW 1/97 and how much I might wear these. I also wanted to talk to them originally about an AJ1 or Dunk in the exact design of the Wonka but those materials are probably going to be impossible to source. Hope this helps you! DM if you have more direct questions.
Greatly appreciate the thorough reply

IMG_1902.jpeg

bangers. i prefer these over the clear jades.

YU0410BVL1.jpg

these are underrated. pic doesnt do them justice.
shape is A1. love the subtle aging which the camera doesnt do a good job of capturing.
they look exactly like the official images in hand.

i've thought a lot about the anniversary turq's in the last few years. i wanted them bad. glad we have these and glad i didn't cop the turqs for resell.

Last edited:
my phone camera changes the colors slightly. doesnt do them justice.
check out the official photos... they look exactly like this in hand.
I hate going off official pics because the color never looks like what you get in hand.

Westnyc has a cpl sizes left in mens in the black and white for 100. Grabbed the last pair in my size so figured id share with yall.

If any1 got a lead on easters, stadium green or athletic departments in an 11 for a good price plz lemme kno.

They put the wrong colors on this pair I ordered. Idk how. Now makes me think the Safari pair I got years ago that came mismatched was their fault not mine.

Anywho, I actually don’t mind them but just not what I wanted.

Anyone want before I return? Size 12.5 men’s. Lmk asap. Going to send back tomorrow or Friday

Attachments

• IMG_4870.jpeg
    IMG_4870.jpeg
    422.8 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_4867.jpeg
    IMG_4867.jpeg
    395.8 KB · Views: 159
Back
Top Bottom