THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20240502_141800.jpg

Man they just don’t stop…

My son will like these, he loves tie dye. I have a good friend who wears a tie dye shirt a lot. Pretty much like an uncle to him so he always like wearing it too.

Man they just don’t stop…

My son will like these, he loves tie dye. I have a good friend who wears a tie dye shirt a lot. Pretty much like an uncle to him so he always like wearing it too.

Wonder if those will eventually hit discount... I like the grey, wish the midsole wasn't aged

Copped the greys the other day with 50off in EU. Wish they would be full felt but still a good shoe.

Suprised they are available in larger sizes.

I wish they'd do a Color of the Month series like they did for af1 where every month we get an anniversary build in a new color. No changes to materials, og mesh and felt, just a new color every month. I'd buy a pair a month until I die and not need any other shoes.
famous last words from all the other hoarders on here

that would be fire tho.

I wish they'd do a Color of the Month series like they did for af1 where every month we get an anniversary build in a new color. No changes to materials, og mesh and felt, just a new color every month. I'd buy a pair a month until I die and not need any other shoes.
I already miss the COTMs bro.

Such a good time in the AF1 thread.

Nike is somewhat giving us that now without having to do the upgrade in materials etc. we are probably getting way too many AM1s for the moment but I had some catching up to do so I'm not exactly tripping yet.

I'm sure Nike will move into a different model as trends change again. I was in Scottsdale back in January (they are notorious for being discriminating via dress code) and my entire crew packed almost nothing but AM1s.

As much as I loved it I kinda hated being in uniform with the bros, I ended up throwing on some gucci aces just to do something different.

I already miss the COTMs bro.

Such a good time in the AF1 thread.

Nike is somewhat giving us that now without having to do the upgrade in materials etc. we are probably getting way too many AM1s for the moment but I had some catching up to do so I'm not exactly tripping yet.

I'm sure Nike will move into a different model as trends change again. I was in Scottsdale back in January (they are notorious for being discriminating via dress code) and my entire crew packed almost nothing but AM1s.

As much as I loved it I kinda hated being in uniform with the bros, I ended up throwing on some gucci aces just to do something different.
Ya know it's funny, at least here in Florida, you used to not see many am1. Like if I saw someone in am1, I assumed they were into sneakers. You didn't just fall into wearing am1. But now they make so many that most go on sale so you have non-sneaker people wearing am1 bc they picked them up at $80, which is cool to me.

Back
Top Bottom