THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A bunch of pairs between $62-80ish with summer25 code

Thanks just copped the Olives :smile:

Why can't the black/reds go that low? Those have been out longer and still haven't reached heavy discount.

Current project
1715986926062.jpeg

is the toe box for the tan lines a light grey or is it white? If it’s a really light gray I might scoop em up since nike has em marked down. Can’t really tell from the pics and vids, some pics I saw looked like a light grey.

is the toe box for the tan lines a light grey or is it white? If it’s a really light gray I might scoop em up since nike has em marked down. Can’t really tell from the pics and vids, some pics I saw looked like a light grey.
Grey.

I’ve been sitting on a bunch as well as sleeping on a bunch of units.

Went ahead and busted out the silver and white with black swoosh…..I never realized that the laces were grey.
Breaking out the black/white and then the rest of my golf’s. Now that the all white golf are broken in I can tell you I’m about to put some miles on the rest of those.

Getting word from some old connects that Huf’s on deck for next month :nerd:…For the Green Apple pair at least…

Reaffirming what others have said, the Orange / Pink pairs are going to be regional exclusives…Probably Europe and Asia but it’s unclear as to which color will go to each region…Green Apples are the wide release pair…”Skyline” Green Apple pair is F&F - 200 pairs or less supposedly…

Summer time it should switch over to #SockTalk

slaughterx slaughterx you my guy!!!....but you can't be mentioning sock-talk walking around with combos like this!....c'mon mayng!!!! :lol: :smh: :D:D

20240514_183801-jpg.3254342

1) you can wear pants in the summer 2) boston where it doesn't get warm until...maybe august? for 2 seconds. then its winter again. so I've heard.

I wear pants outside ALL year round. :lol: And don't sleep...it gon' get dumb hot/humid this summer in Boston. :angry:

Getting word from some old connects that Huf’s on deck for next month :nerd:…For the Green Apple pair at least…

Reaffirming what others have said, the Orange / Pink pairs are going to be regional exclusives…Probably Europe and Asia but it’s unclear as to which color will go to each region…Green Apples are the wide release pair…”Skyline” Green Apple pair is F&F - 200 pairs or less supposedly…

Pink Huf's are by far the best IMO. Like my avy.....By All Means!!!!.....

Back
Top Bottom