THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Sneaky outlet find.
IMG_2626.jpeg

Is it possible to clean the mesh on them my royal, reds, and obsidian are yellowing
I don't think it's possible is why I just might depart with these. I have to check my red pair as well and if it's the same thing, might let those go too just be satisfied with my BB.

Eh besides the reflective heel skyline, those joints look like a GR. Which seems intentional, like it's huf's take on an anniversary type air max 1. But it ain't even the benny gold etch a sketch skyline. The swoosh looks like split pea soup, not at all huf green. Quake print on the mudguard is cool. But nah I'm happier with my retro of the original.

Eh besides the reflective heel skyline, those joints look like a GR. Which seems intentional, like it's huf's take on an anniversary type air max 1. But it ain't even the benny gold etch a sketch skyline. The swoosh looks like split pea soup, not at all huf green. Quake print on the mudguard is cool. But nah I'm happier with my retro of the original.
I kinda agree… seems a bit forced.

Yeah I’m not big on them either…OG’s are much better…

On the topic of HUF’s…I kind of wish they went with the original plan to have black denim be used in the orange pair and black snake skin to be used in the pink’s…Would’ve kind of differentiated each colorway from one another and paid homage to Keith since that was original plan…Still though, the orange and green pairs are my personal SOTY, so far that is :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom