The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

Heres a little rendition of a new NBA Logo. People said that the picture of kobe dunking should be the new logo, so I made it.

Kobe_dunk.jpg

2602445.jpg

Tell me what you think

Although I think that Kobe is the man, I think the logo should stay the same. But that one you made is sweet.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

can we get pics of exactly what is releasing.Soooooo many, and i have the cream right now
Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly-Robert Kennedy.
go 49ers and Lakers

^^^that kobe NBA logo is hot but the nba will stay with mr.clutch. n if they would ever change it it would prolly b a jordan logo.
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. Hit me up on AIM: PacPunBigEazyL

that logo you made would have been a good kobe shoe logo. although i think another player had something similar to that??

LOGO SHMOGO. it's the shoes i 'm here to find out about. from what i've been reading, looks like the black & yellows are going to be a QS. If that's the case, urban accounts only?

curlyone12
can you post when all the colorways are supposed to be released...so ppl can have easy access and don't keep asking (like me)
That's my word

[/center]

White/Black-Varsity Red 2/11
Black/White 4/22
Neutral Grey/University Blue-Metallic Silver 5/27
There you guys go. That's the releases for now. :wink:
wink.gif
Stay Tuned.

Thanks for the clear release date info Curly.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

So are the black/yellow ones releasing? I thought they were a QS and releasing 2/11? Someone please provide some info. Thanks.

nice evenly spaced. I will be able to cop all.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom