The Official Air Zoom Kobe I Post

White/purple looks pretty simple and clean. The absence of some gold makes me both unhappy and glad, though...

Hopefully it's just the black/gold that's cursed.

k3wtvk.jpg

AIM: ooACTS65oo

[email protected]

Any question of who the best player in the NBA ended tonight.

Kobe 3 straight clutch shots and game winner.
Lebron choked at the line and didnt hit the game winner.

Kobe Bean Bryant best player in the NBA right now period.

Whew. That was a nice game. And those are some nice shoes. When I was watching it on TV I thought they were the white/red/black colorway.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Quote:
you know, why the hell cant nike be like the old mj days?? stop making all these pe colorways for their sig players and release the colorways they actually wear. that would improve sales...
The reason they did release the colorways that Jordan wore was because the colorways he had (white/red/black) were already a popular/liked colorway among the general public.
The reason Nike doesn't produce and sell more of the colorways that Kobe wears (white,yellow,purple) is because generally they are not popular among the general public.
WANTED:

I hope the white/purple colorway are a general release and not some PE for Kobe only.Curly or anyone we need info on when or if these will be released.I wasnt suprised to see Kobe rocking thes last night since on wednesday he was at the Nike headquarters in Beaverton Oregon.

Quote:
I hope the white/purple colorway are a general release and not some PE for Kobe only
Really. Most likely a PE for Kobe/asia exclusive/comes with shirt package for a rediculous amount of money/only way to get them by winning a special ticket
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I'm getn every freakin color, I love the ZKI ! ! !
C O O K # 4 5
<<<----- Future NBA MVP 2031

^^^there are silhouettes of Kobe that may be candidates for a new NBA logo, but thats not one of them...

sweet shoes btw...i'd think they would come to match the already released izzo viz air white and purple shorts (and top), but maybe they are intended to match the black and purple colorway...

Quote:
there are silhouettes of Kobe that may be candidates for a new NBA logo, but thats not one of them...
Is this true? Are they really thinking about changing the NBA logo? Kobe is my favorite player but I think they should keep the current logo. Can you post pictures of the possible new logo?
WANTED:

Quote:
Kobe is my favorite player but I think they should keep the current logo

Yup I agree.
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Back
Top Bottom