The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

naruto is a damn good read. so much detail in a page, it takes me 10min to read. bleach, although this story has been interesting considering ichigo got his powers back and captains got that new look, is way too short. 19 pages and im still done in 2min flat.

anyone else feel they get more from naruto than bleach? i feel like you get much more in naruto manga per page than bleach...

naruto is a damn good read. so much detail in a page, it takes me 10min to read. bleach, although this story has been interesting considering ichigo got his powers back and captains got that new look, is way too short. 19 pages and im still done in 2min flat.

anyone else feel they get more from naruto than bleach? i feel like you get much more in naruto manga per page than bleach...

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

Rider is by far my favourite heroic sprite 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I am most interested to see what Assassin has up his sleeves. Why would he expose himself like that in front of three kings?

Yeah, I'm also interested in this. Kotomine has to have something planned. And they still haven't been clear about Assassin's power. I know it has something to do with Assassin's heroic spirit having multiple personality disorder, but how does it work?

I just found out what Rider and Waver really saw in Caster's hideout that they couldn't air on TV... the uncensored blu-ray is gonna be brutal. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Two more episodes to go, then break until April...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

Rider is by far my favourite heroic sprite 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I am most interested to see what Assassin has up his sleeves. Why would he expose himself like that in front of three kings?

Yeah, I'm also interested in this. Kotomine has to have something planned. And they still haven't been clear about Assassin's power. I know it has something to do with Assassin's heroic spirit having multiple personality disorder, but how does it work?

I just found out what Rider and Waver really saw in Caster's hideout that they couldn't air on TV... the uncensored blu-ray is gonna be brutal. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Two more episodes to go, then break until April...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

that Nine Tails is just a big softie
uh oh Big Mom vs. the Straw Hats in the works?
nerd.gif
Maybe the 9 tails might let naruto actually access tailed beast mode now.
pimp.gif

in other news, there is some new Bakemonogatari stuff out. im gonna check it out in a bit.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

that Nine Tails is just a big softie
uh oh Big Mom vs. the Straw Hats in the works?
nerd.gif
Maybe the 9 tails might let naruto actually access tailed beast mode now.
pimp.gif

in other news, there is some new Bakemonogatari stuff out. im gonna check it out in a bit.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

When does the Anime resume for Naruto 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!

not anytime soon unfortunately.
tired.gif

edit: the next episode is still gonna be a filler but its gonna be about how kakashi and guy started their rivalry, so i might actually watch it.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!

tired.gif

edit: the next episode is still gonna be a filler but its gonna be about how kakashi and guy started their rivalry, so i might actually watch it.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
!

tired.gif

ima be honest, i need a new anime or anime movie now that i'm on winter break. Something dark or with a good plot. Can we start posting our top ten anime series and top ten anime movies?

ima be honest, i need a new anime or anime movie now that i'm on winter break. Something dark or with a good plot. Can we start posting our top ten anime series and top ten anime movies?

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

If you haven't already, You can watch Stein's Gate or Madoka for a good, dark storyline. You can even watch Tiger & Bunny for a good story that also has some humor in it.

Back
Top Bottom