The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I've had a Crunchyroll account before they "sold out" and started doing licenses & premium subscriptions......it used to be the YouTube for anime/asian dramas back in the day.

I can find another free option......ain't stopped me before :tongue:

Bout to introduce my girl to anime/manga. Anyone know what this is from?

Also going to put her on to fma for her first shonen

:rofl: :rofl:

In hindsight, that was too vague of a disclaimer for something anime-related :lol:

I meant that things get darker than one would probably think a show like that might. No "ecchi" foolishness or any of that though.

I'm about to check out this Seven Mortal Sins anime someone referred to me. Hope it's good.

*Updated*

Just finished the first episode and asked myself what in the world did I just watch. 

Last edited:
I'm about to check out this Seven Mortal Sins anime someone referred to me. Hope it's good.

*Updated*

Just finished the first episode and asked myself what in the world did I just watch. 
that's right up my alley in terms of anime then lol

Last edited:

WHOOOO BOY THIS **** LIT

To answer your questions:
It's been four years since Reiner and Bertholt's second attack on Wall Rose (battle of Trost, etc). So three years after the chapter where we last saw Eren and crew (when they saw the ocean for the first time), which was a year after Trost.
This was stated in the last chapter, but it was confirmed this month when it's stated that the initial attack by the Colossus and Armored Titans  (when Eren lost his mom) was "9 years ago".  Eren should be around 19 years old at this point

Cool things:

Mickasa and Levi are confirmed superhuman warriors

Marcel who was eaten by Ymir is the brother of Galliard

That weird titan who walks around on all fours and carries **** is a woman lol

Zeke and Reiner will soon die

Zeke alone can control Eldians injected with his spinal fluid because of his royal bloodline

Eren and Armin have become incredibly powerful 
pimp.gif
 and it is even possible that Eldia has taken control of Annie's Female Titan. Eren may even have complete control of the "Coordinate" by this point.

Zeke may not be just a complete genocidal psycho and may have his reasons for wanting what he wants.

YMIR MAY BE DEAD. I think the implication is that Galliard ate her.

Being a Titan warrior for Marley is really NOT a good look; it's a product of coercion and forced patriotism. Also speaking out against it will have your rights taken away and your whole family killed. 

There are dimensions to the Marleyan political system that make this manga that much more GOAT status. There could have been an entire manga written from the perspective of these Titan shifter warriors. 

IT'S ABOUT TO GET REAL
Wow wow wait a minute , why would you say this, we don't know the life span on Annie so far nor when she was deployed. And are they more powerful as they age really? hehe Why is Zeke alive still? 

Man so many QUESTIONS 

The manga got me so crazy, and I feel that I should re read the last 20 issues and make a map out of it sometimes i feel so ******* loose . 

Too bad that the anime is going in such a short format and man those spoilers at the credits have everyone going nuts haha 

finished binge-watching my hero academia

show is hard as bricks and this current arc is about to be so hype 

Dream come true.
Been there twice, I love seeing the Hinotori (Tezuka's Phoenix). I walked it by this last visit one night heading back to Kyoto Station, but it was about 11 pm, but I could see her through the window. Such an awesome place.

I definitely recomend the Tezuka Museum in Takarazuka City if you are a fan of his. Amazing early works, the theater they show short bio films is really amazing with a ceiling mural, and the Jungle Emperor Cafe theme is really rad. Plus tons of vintage Atom (Astro Boy) figs and books. 

Jack had that thing in her ribs

Gonna be interesting to see how they go up against Aku

Uh.... isn't Ashi like 17? And basically a child due to her ignorance of the world?

Even if she was like 25, Jack would be 50 years older than her :stoneface:

Jack plays no games b. Prolly hit it and quit it on that shinobi steez

Uh.... isn't Ashi like 17? And basically a child due to her ignorance of the world?

Even if she was like 25, Jack would be 50 years older than her :stoneface:

Jack plays no games b. Prolly hit it and quit it on that shinobi steez
I believe Jack is supposed to be around 70 at this point. :lol:
As for Ashi, her age is never stated, but we can assume she is legal. Also, since Jack doesn't age he's an eternal 20 something year old, so it's fine. :lol:
We gotta let Jack have his night of fun man. Imagine going 50+ years without bedding a woman... :x :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Tower of God:
It has been mentioned previously but the pacing of this arc is very fast. Idk if SIU is moving from novel like pacing to more weekly webtoon pacing because he thinks it'll keep the fanbase more engaged or if it's that he wants to finish this season and go on break and rest his wrist that he's speeding things up. Maybe both.
It seems to be the set up is for Rachel to get the soul-stirring ladel and Baam to get the thorn fragment. That should be a good weapon for her to control White with and possibly even make him whole if she can catch Albeda.

I'm interested in seeing Baam and Urek meet up again. I wonder if this Hell Joe being good and power corrupting him conversation that's about to take place is supposed to be a warning to Baam about absolute power corrupts absolutely, and will make him rethink his approach to conquering the tower. That's the most interesting aspect of Baam is that he's still figuring out so much of himself and developing.

The thing is who fights Hell Joe, Urek? Does Urek start and let Baam finish it? Does Urek get distracted by Garam, who he's been trying to avoid so a Yuri/Baam combo fight? Are all of them really necessary to take down Hell Joe? It seems excessive, although he was stronger than Garam, Yuri, and Baam while in South City according to Hockney's vision. I know SIU wants to go for a mini version of Enryu vs. the guardian again here, but will it really be as straight forward as that?

When Urek shows up, he'll see Wangnan and Miseng, and maybe find out what happened to Arkraptor and Prince.

Hwa Ryun is my favorite character. I hope we finally get more clarity and information about her and it seems just the Red Witches general connection to FUG. Are they helping because of Baam being Arlen's son or because they're tied to FUG?

I do like the Koon/Hwa Ryun interactions. They're always good, since he's the only one that doesn't blindly follow her guidance without asking for explanations.

I think that covers the main points of the chapter. 

Tower of God:
It has been mentioned previously but the pacing of this arc is very fast. Idk if SIU is moving from novel like pacing to more weekly webtoon pacing because he thinks it'll keep the fanbase more engaged or if it's that he wants to finish this season and go on break and rest his wrist that he's speeding things up. Maybe both.
It seems to be the set up is for Rachel to get the soul-stirring ladel and Baam to get the thorn fragment. That should be a good weapon for her to control White with and possibly even make him whole if she can catch Albeda.

I'm interested in seeing Baam and Urek meet up again. I wonder if this Hell Joe being good and power corrupting him conversation that's about to take place is supposed to be a warning to Baam about absolute power corrupts absolutely, and will make him rethink his approach to conquering the tower. That's the most interesting aspect of Baam is that he's still figuring out so much of himself and developing.

The thing is who fights Hell Joe, Urek? Does Urek start and let Baam finish it? Does Urek get distracted by Garam, who he's been trying to avoid so a Yuri/Baam combo fight? Are all of them really necessary to take down Hell Joe? It seems excessive, although he was stronger than Garam, Yuri, and Baam while in South City according to Hockney's vision. I know SIU wants to go for a mini version of Enryu vs. the guardian again here, but will it really be as straight forward as that?

When Urek shows up, he'll see Wangnan and Miseng, and maybe find out what happened to Arkraptor and Prince.

Hwa Ryun is my favorite character. I hope we finally get more clarity and information about her and it seems just the Red Witches general connection to FUG. Are they helping because of Baam being Arlen's son or because they're tied to FUG?

I do like the Koon/Hwa Ryun interactions. They're always good, since he's the only one that doesn't blindly follow her guidance without asking for explanations.

I think that covers the main points of the chapter. 
It's easy to forget how strong Urek is since we haven't actually seen him really go all out, but the way he handled Karaka makes me think there's no way Hell Joe can compete, so it's unlikely they'll really get into it just to keep the story interesting.

It's easy to forget how strong Urek is since we haven't actually seen him really go all out, but the way he handled Karaka makes me think there's no way Hell Joe can compete, so it's unlikely they'll really get into it just to keep the story interesting.
That's been my line of thinking as well. Urek won't fight Joe because he's way too strong. But then they put the limiter on him, but that was mainly so Garam wouldn't notice him on the floor, but he's about to run into her and won't need it anymore. Also, there's Joe basically being a mini guardian due to the Red Bari, which means an irregular will probably have to defeat him. But I still don't think Urek is taking the fight cause he'd be way too strong and there'd be no tension or surprise. 

They'll definitely do Joe's backstory and some interaction between him, Urek, and Baam. Then I could see Urek having Joe and Baam fight to see which one is worthy of his acknowledgement or something like that. 

Last edited:
If anybody remembers reading the Manhwa Feng Shen Ji, the same author started a new series. It's called Journey to the West (Zheng Jian He). Now, I dont know how new this is, all I know is that it just started getting translated and it's on Kissmanga right now. :lol:

I loved Feng Shen Ji, and just looking at the first few pages of the first chapter of the series I can see that it has the same artstyle. I hope it also has a similar pace as it's predecessor. :pimp:

Last edited:
Went on a YouTube one piece binge. Now I can't decide if I want to watch the anime from ep 1 or reread it all in color from ep 1

Back
Top Bottom