The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I’ll speak on Black Clover. I’m not up to episode 100 but episode 84, Yuno vs Rill....BRUHHHHHH that ish was FLAMEZ!! The animation quality was superb! Yuno’s transformation was top tier! Yeesh

I was gonna mention for the dudes who are wondering about getting into Black clover (anime)

I will say, it starts off VERY MEH like...I originally dropped it around episode 40, picked it back up because everyone said it gets better. In my opinion around episode 60-70 it completely turns up...like it’s on episode 100 now and it’s been straight heat all the way there.
I'm around episode 50 and need to catch up. The crunchyroll app for the fire stick is absolute garbage though. Barely ever works.

Okay, so while I may not have enjoyed the first 2.5 parts of JoJo that much

I can honestly say my life has been improved just by watching the show. The memes are honestly undefeatable.

Caught up on Demon Slayer. So what episode was it all of you were crying and saying was beautiful?

Lol are Capone and crew stopping at Dressrosa for supplies?

I feel like Zoro is gonna turn Wado and Enma into black blades at the same time. It's always interesting to see Zoro try to tame a new sword. With Sandai Kitetsu it would cut on it's own, with Shusui he had to work out the balance, especially on air slashes. So like Luffy, Zoro will be getting an armament haki upgrade too. I wonder if this Haki training will allow Luffy to extend the length he can use G4.

Looks like the creator of Wado Ichimonji has the same family name as Ryuma, Toko, and Yasuie. Which the name of Zoro's hometown village, deepening the ties.

I think the traitor could be Shinobu, resentful she was left behind for 20 years. Any thoughts on it being Kanjurou? I think the question is how many people knew Raizo was on Zou.

That poem with the red scabbards was great. Oda really pulling out all the tricks for this arc.

Looking forward to seeing Nekomamushi come with any reinforcements he brings. I don't think Marco will sit this out even though he was originally opposed. I assume Jinbe is coming and bringing people too. Those people in cages won't be there much longer. Also think Drake and Hawkins defect too. Eventually Kid as well, but I'd love some more focus on the supernovas. Gotta get that number of people up to 10,000.

Excited for this next part of the arc, the scale is gonna be crazy. I assume we cut back to the Reverie for a chapter or 2 and maybe some other world building too, before diving in at Wano again.

Looks like they are. Let's hope there's no misunderstanding. :lol:
I hope they expand on the whole village plotline.
As for Kanjurou, I don't feel like it's him. After all, he did give himself up so Kinneimon could escape from Dressrosa way back when, and He's been helping them throughout the journey. That does kinda set the stage for a good betrayal though. :lol:
I still feel like it's Shinobu. She's trying way too hard to make Law look like a bad guy.

I feel like Neko is gonna bring some backup as well, along with Jimbe. Marco might call up some former Whitebeard Pirates to come assist, which would be dope. And we can't count out the possibility that the Straw Hat Grand Fleet might make its debut here. That would be the best. :lol:

I learned what ahegao is. I heard it described on a podcast before but didn't know it had an official word or girls did it in real life. Was watching this really hot camgirl for the first time and her and her friend kept making the face. Looked so stupid.

Looks like they are. Let's hope there's no misunderstanding. :lol:
I hope they expand on the whole village plotline.
As for Kanjurou, I don't feel like it's him. After all, he did give himself up so Kinneimon could escape from Dressrosa way back when, and He's been helping them throughout the journey. That does kinda set the stage for a good betrayal though. :lol:
I still feel like it's Shinobu. She's trying way too hard to make Law look like a bad guy.

I feel like Neko is gonna bring some backup as well, along with Jimbe. Marco might call up some former Whitebeard Pirates to come assist, which would be dope. And we can't count out the possibility that the Straw Hat Grand Fleet might make its debut here. That would be the best. :lol:

I think Shinobu might be too obvious for Oda and I think it had to be someone who knew about Momo and Raizo and Zou, which is why I said Kanjurou, but there's no real clues hard clues that it's him.
I agree I hope we get more Zoro back story and some info on his teacher and the village.

Also reading the official translation today, Franky said they need ships for 100,000 people making the gag more obvious there.

I was thinking about it today. The whole plan on Onigashima is going to fail, especially with Big Mom there. There won't be a big retreat and delay I don't think, but will spill over to Wano proper, so all the people can see what's going on, all the samurai in cages can join, and everyone can see the fall of Kaido and Orochi. The country has to be reinspired. I need to re-read the 1st act, but Hawkins gave Luffy a month to survive, right? And it's been about 2 weeks?
Big Mom for sure is gonna spill over to Elbaf. I doubt the the grand fleet joins, because isn't Sai at the reverie as the guard for his king? I feel like Oda won't have any of them do anything big until Bellamy drops off the flags he was making for them, but I could be wrong on that.

I feel Big Mom and crew are gonna go away occupied with something else at the end of this arc.

I'm still wondering if its too early for Oda to let Luffy defeat a yonkou yet. He's just learning these knew techniques and he's really not the kind of character to master it and have it improve all of his offense and defense. Somehow I think he'll just drive him and the shogun out of Wano.

Depends on whats the bigger news coming out of this, a Big Mom and Kaidou alliance or Luffy defeating Kaidou and "toppling the shogun of Wano".

Yeah. BM and her crew are definitely not gonna stick around for act 3. Maybe something is gonna happen back home that's gonna shift her attention.

I think Luffy could land a definitive blow on Kaidou but it certainly won’t be a 1V1, if he does end up beating him - most likely it will be a 1 v many and Luffy ends up landing a critical blow.

Btw, I take back what I said about DanMachi season 2. The first part of it IS hot garbage but 2sappy 2sappy was right, this **** just became FLAMES

I’m trying to decide between Crunchyroll and Funimation. I typically watch anime with subtitles, but i don’t care one way or another. Is there one platform that’s better? Does CrunchyRoll have more because of the lag for dubs? Suggestions?

Im watching Danmachi season 2. and i actually like it from ep 1

Demon slayer. it was good to have a nice comedy ep. i love seeing the training

I feel Big Mom and crew are gonna go away occupied with something else at the end of this arc.

I'm still wondering if its too early for Oda to let Luffy defeat a yonkou yet. He's just learning these knew techniques and he's really not the kind of character to master it and have it improve all of his offense and defense. Somehow I think he'll just drive him and the shogun out of Wano.

Depends on whats the bigger news coming out of this, a Big Mom and Kaidou alliance or Luffy defeating Kaidou and "toppling the shogun of Wano".

I think it will be a team battle. But Hawkins has cards that boost people's power past their current ability. I'm sure that will play a major role in the fight. Idk if Big Mom necessarily leaves before the battle, but something will limit her role and we'll see her again at Elbaf. Could be blackbeard. He knows what's happening on Wano so I could see him swooping in. Big Mom and Kaido have personalities that are too unstable to coexist together for too long at this point, so I'll go with Luffy toppling a Yonko and the Shogun, allowing Wano to be an open country, rather than the alliance making news.

Caught up on Vinland and 9eps into Demon Slayer and Demon Slayer is just ok to me right now. Enjoying Vinland a lot more.

Should I pick black clover back up?
way too many Naruto similarities and when they revealed the demon in Asta I was out

Back
Top Bottom