The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

naruto gettin' serious 
pimp.gif
sasuke dont stand a chance, idk why he's acting all tough guy, he gon git whooped

naruto gettin' serious 
pimp.gif
sasuke dont stand a chance, idk why he's acting all tough guy, he gon git whooped

Bleach was complete trash

Spoiler [+]
Chapter in summary, hello my name is Kurosaki Ichigo Shinigami Representative.

Done
~

Bleach was complete trash

Spoiler [+]
Chapter in summary, hello my name is Kurosaki Ichigo Shinigami Representative.

Done
~

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Wait, did I miss something or did everyone just drop what they were doing and stop fighting true Madara?
laugh.gif

The Game Genie is about to go off though
eek.gif

kishi does this a lot.  people will be doing one thing then he moves them elsewhere without showing the conclusions of battles.

i think Gaara and the others are still fighting Madara, but weren't a bunch of the other people we just saw doing so too?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Wait, did I miss something or did everyone just drop what they were doing and stop fighting true Madara?
laugh.gif

The Game Genie is about to go off though
eek.gif

kishi does this a lot.  people will be doing one thing then he moves them elsewhere without showing the conclusions of battles.

i think Gaara and the others are still fighting Madara, but weren't a bunch of the other people we just saw doing so too?

That chapter was trash. All we saw was tobi sweating and everybody trying to say their piece on naruto. Footsteps of Sasuke and him turning his head to confirm that it's him. such a waste of a chapter.

He should have gone back to the real madara fight. I want to see the Kages agaisnt the strongest Uchiha.

They only way Sasuke should have a chance against Naruto is if he can pull the sun and drop it on Naruto, otherwise it will be some BS because Naruto is in GOD mode right now.

That chapter was trash. All we saw was tobi sweating and everybody trying to say their piece on naruto. Footsteps of Sasuke and him turning his head to confirm that it's him. such a waste of a chapter.

He should have gone back to the real madara fight. I want to see the Kages agaisnt the strongest Uchiha.

They only way Sasuke should have a chance against Naruto is if he can pull the sun and drop it on Naruto, otherwise it will be some BS because Naruto is in GOD mode right now.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 SASUKE THE DON HAS GRACED US WITH 1 PAGE. THANK YOU KISHI 
It's about to happen guys, get ready! 17 pages of rage!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 SASUKE THE DON HAS GRACED US WITH 1 PAGE. THANK YOU KISHI 
It's about to happen guys, get ready! 17 pages of rage!

Back
Top Bottom