The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Watch HxH creator die like Miura (Beserk creator) before finishing the manga... :smh:

On another note, just came across this and had to share...

E3kpqfpWUAYYgED.jpg

:lol:...Hinata bae always been a real one...:pimp:

Watch HxH creator die like Miura (Beserk creator) before finishing the manga... :smh:
Unlike Miura, Togashi isn't working tirelessly to do any work. He's specifically anti-work culture of mangaka and comic book artists in general.

His death probably is gonna be from old age or out of the blue. If he got sick, he'd probably just end HxX abruptly and promise Jump he'd give them another successful manga at some point like he did when he ended Yu Yu Hakusho.

Hard to say anything about "finish".

That's H×H main problem. 10-15-20 years later and its roughly the same unfinished manga.

I can understand ppl starting to criticize the chimera ants or Phantom troupe. Not enough feats and/or just a flash in the pan.

I say this as in watching the H×X anime in English for the first time.
the only issue there was that the filler episodes were more unnecessary and ran too long. although I guess it was done on purpose to get the audience more excited and anticipate the main episodes. it was painfully brutal waiting for the Netero/Meruem battle, Pitou/Gon battle, Gon transformation. although I must say, the long wait was all worth it. if the main episodes failed to lived up from people's expectation, I would have been mad as hell.

the only issue there was that the filler episodes were more unnecessary and ran too long. although I guess it was done on purpose to get the audience more excited and anticipate the main episodes. it was painfully brutal waiting for the Netero/Meruem battle, Pitou/Gon battle, Gon transformation. although I must say, the long wait was all worth it. if the main episodes failed to lived up from people's expectation, I would have been mad as hell.
oh, and the soundtrack of those final episodes were amazing.

I didn’t really feel there were any filler episodes tbh. Even on the rewatch with my mom, I loved literally every single episode.

I didn’t really feel there were any filler episodes tbh. Even on the rewatch with my mom, I loved literally every single episode.
for me, it was the Phantom Troupe. other than showcasing them fighting some of the midtier ants, they didn't serve any real purpose at all in the chimera ant arc.

The genius in the show was always the plotting. Togashi never needed to get super crazy with feats and spectacle. The writing is go good and intricate at times, then he makes antagonists just as interesting if not more than protagonists. Hard not recognize the greatness.

Especially since he didn't get half as deep when he did Yu Yu.
I'm only ep 63 now but early on for some reason there were a few eps that literally were just entire recaps as what had happened so far in the format of Gin sending a letter to his aunt back home.

It was literally pure filler.

Other than that I agree. Eps keep reminding of when I read the manga.

Oh man this takes me back. Quick read iirc but the art was really striking and distinct. Lots of heavy inks.
Lead woman chest was so full good lord remember that series

On another note, just came across this and had to share...

E3kpqfpWUAYYgED.jpg

:lol:...Hinata bae always been a real one...:pimp:

Hinata always been the one he needed to be with.

Question on HxH is the problem that I am comparing it to One Piece is that trying to measure the story progressions and character development against something much higher in tier?

Question on HxH is the problem that I am comparing it to One Piece is that trying to measure the story progressions and character development against something much higher in tier?
Would be a mistake to compare H×H to One Piece imo.

It has the look of OP but can get as high level and complicated as Death Note.

I wish they spin-off the AOT manga about the different nations now that there’s no threat of Titans. The last chapter was so short and lackluster

Back
Top Bottom