The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

0fw8wn8q69n71.png

4. Homelander. Idk even know who tf this guy is so I'm putting him last

3. Omni Man. He's not even the strongest out of his own race

2. Superman.

1. Saitama cause he's a satire and his power is to be #1.

just finished watching Kuroko's basketball last night. it's a good watch. not quite as funny as Slam Dunk although I love the Kuroko character. of course, Sakuragi will always be the number #1 Genius.

on the arc where the 2 giants are fighting and theyre tryna take vivi back to her kingdom..

kinda boring again not gonna lie

wish they would show shanks more. prob the most interesting character for me
Well, you'll get your Shanks fix at the end of the Alabasta saga :lol:

But right now you dealing with one of THE dopest villains in the story that's about to show up. Dude is like a straight up Bond villain.

The saga has its ups and down. The Little Garden arc goes by pretty quick to me.

just finished watching Kuroko's basketball last night. it's a good watch. not quite as funny as Slam Dunk although I love the Kuroko character. of course, Sakuragi will always be the number #1 Genius.
I saw the new episodes released this month, put it on got comfortable in the chaise. On my phone waiting for it to start and heard Japanese. I was like oh I must have changed the default language. Nope episodes are in Japanese. I was annoyed because I usually have it on and doing other things at some parts. Will go back at some point and finish the series.

I fell off one piece hard. The last thing I can clearly remember is the war to save fire fist...
I could see that, it isn't my top manga right now. Like during the Wano and WCI arc I could really go weeks without catching a chapter. I am more vested in Solo Leveling right now, they are apples and oranges. However I find myself looking forward to the next chapter immediately after finishing a chapter. I don't always have that feeling with One Piece.

I have documented issues with his break schedule, and it is what it is. But I think he has built up enough cache (one of those SAS words, LOL) that he could say I need to take 3/4 weeks off and just get myself right. I think that would be more beneficial that a week here and there. Whatever benefit you are trying to gain is quickly broken.

I just don't get how you fall off during or after Marineford of all arcs.
Marineford is an all timer for me. Culmination of ten years worth of buildup and legit felt like an end of the world type scenario

When Whitebeard revealed his DF power and you had Sengoku scared ****less yelling "The Strongest Man in the World is attack" :lol: :pimp:

Wano right now feels the same for the post-time skip world

Back
Top Bottom