The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

IMG_4854.jpeg

Is a Mega Man X series too much to ask for? Anyway the new season of Kengan Ashura pulled a page out of DragonBall's book and it made me laugh very much

JJK Chapter 237

Sukunais a friggin menace! I wonder if this was his trump card if the whole squad pulled up?

Plus how Sukuna vs Kashimo battle already over before it starts. Mans bout to one hit attack Sukuna and realize he’s on a whole different level, then turns into dust?!?

JJK Chapter 237

Sukunais a friggin menace! I wonder if this was his trump card if the whole squad pulled up?

Plus how Sukuna vs Kashimo battle already over before it starts. Mans bout to one hit attack Sukuna and realize he’s on a whole different level, then turns into dust?!?
Man im not sure how we're supposed to get up for any of these fights right now. It feels like a sick joke that Gojo just died and we've already jumped straight into the next fight. This Kashimo stuff feels like filler.

Maybe Kinji will do something since he, along with Yuta, was one of the sorcerers capable of surpassing Gojo.

Man im not sure how we're supposed to get up for any of these fights right now. It feels like a sick joke that Gojo just died and we've already jumped straight into the next fight. This Kashimo stuff feels like filler.

Maybe Kinji will do something since he, along with Yuta, was one of the sorcerers capable of surpassing Gojo.

Its not Gojover

Not for me.

Seeing Hikari jump in to disrupt Uruame from entering the battle was HYPE!!

But with Sukuna in his complete form and not knowing what his true curse technique is along with the whole “open” ability he used in Shibuya I don’t think they stand a chance against him but who knows what Gege is cookin up at this point. Heck I think everyone will die and Yuji will be the only one left standing.

If anything happens to Kinji or Yuta…

binged watched the new season of Demon Slayer. this new season is better than the previous one in my opinion. direct to the point to the whole arc with no fillers.

-Kizaru is still fighting Luffy in this chapter.

-We see the awakened form of Saturn's devil fruit. We will see Saturn transform completely, no shadows.

Back
Top Bottom