The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man, Oda got it.

He just be trying to top himself in his own sad Olympics.

As short as it was that part of the Kuma flashback :smh: Start with all smiles after being born and then immediate tragedy. The way his father gave him that news and how and then what happens immediately after. No wonder that ***** got the permanent stoneface as an adult. Ain't **** to smile about.

That **** was ****ing sad.

Garland is a bastard

Nanami punching that annoying ponytail toddler looking idiot got me so hyped. I know everyone hated that fool.
The dopamine rush I got from that scene was insane

IMG_7475.jpeg
Image 10-13-23 at 10.21 PM.jpeg

I’m still anime only loving this arc rn

Such a hyped moment from the episode.

Animators were in their bag on how the animation looked when Nanami was questioning the ponytail jackass! Mannnnn 🔥🔥🔥

Man, Oda got it.

He just be trying to top himself in his own sad Olympics.

As short as it was that part of the Kuma flashback :smh: Start with all smiles after being born and then immediate tragedy. The way his father gave him that news and how and then what happens immediately after. No wonder that ***** got the permanent stoneface as an adult. Ain't **** to smile about.

That **** was ****ing sad.

Garland is a bastard

Oda top 5 in story telling or nah to you?

I realized he looks like the guy version of that annoying youtuber jojo sewa. No wonder it was awesome seeing him getting uppercutted to next week. Nanami clenching his fist is the new mad Arthur clenched fist meme.

Nanami punching that annoying ponytail toddler looking idiot got me so hyped. I know everyone hated that fool.

Internet freaks juicing their panties over the way he manhandled my boy. Comments sections are depraved :smh: :lol:

OP
God Valley back story is gonna be crazy. Been seeing people say that Garling gave Whitebeard scars there and he's reminded of Garling when he sees shanks.

I randomly remembered that Marco and Ms. Buckingham should be on their way to Egghead as well. I thought of it when Saturn basically said it'd take a miracle for Luffy and crew to leave now that he's arrived. Between Marco, Buckingham, the Giant Robot, and potentially Kuma flying to the island, it'd be crazy if in the chaos Saturn gets killed and that spurs the elder stars to declare all out war.

With Punk Records I could see all the info getting out. I'm curious what happens to punk records if Vegapunk dies, though it doesn't seem like anyone is worried that his deal will lead to the loss of information.

Buckingham was in Rocks too. Made me think about how she'd react seeing her clone.

I wonder if Kuma and Iva get their devil fruits in this flashback by stealing them out of those chests.

Really hoping Dragon is with Garp when he comes to God Valley and this is what pushes Dragon to become a revolutionary. He frees Iva and Kuma and leaves. Also hoping we get to see Garp and Roger in action.

Someone did the timeline and if they're still doing the human hunting tournaments another one should be happening soon. I'm surprised God Valley is in West Blue like Ohara was and not in the grand line.

I'm still wondering if going to the moon is still on the table after this arc.

OP
God Valley back story is gonna be crazy. Been seeing people say that Garling gave Whitebeard scars there and he's reminded of Garling when he sees shanks.

I randomly remembered that Marco and Ms. Buckingham should be on their way to Egghead as well. I thought of it when Saturn basically said it'd take a miracle for Luffy and crew to leave now that he's arrived. Between Marco, Buckingham, the Giant Robot, and potentially Kuma flying to the island, it'd be crazy if in the chaos Saturn gets killed and that spurs the elder stars to declare all out war.

With Punk Records I could see all the info getting out. I'm curious what happens to punk records if Vegapunk dies, though it doesn't seem like anyone is worried that his deal will lead to the loss of information.

Buckingham was in Rocks too. Made me think about how she'd react seeing her clone.

I wonder if Kuma and Iva get their devil fruits in this flashback by stealing them out of those chests.

Really hoping Dragon is with Garp when he comes to God Valley and this is what pushes Dragon to become a revolutionary. He frees Iva and Kuma and leaves. Also hoping we get to see Garp and Roger in action.

Someone did the timeline and if they're still doing the human hunting tournaments another one should be happening soon. I'm surprised God Valley is in West Blue like Ohara was and not in the grand line.

I'm still wondering if going to the moon is still on the table after this arc.
As a person who hasn't read a one piece chapter since 2010, there's way too much going on here :lol:

I’m in the minority. Didn’t like all the 3d animation and the blood manipulation ability is meh. Waiting for my dude Todo to show up and challenge everybody. dbag toji is too strong for everyone though.

My anime only JJK friend is getting so hype about the power ups everyone is going to receive during and at the end of this arc lol. Talking bout "Nanami really proving he's elite. Can't wait to see unhinged Nanami more."

Meanwhile Nanami like:

magic-johnson-im-not-gonna-be-here.gif

:lol:

My anime only JJK friend is getting so hype about the power ups everyone is going to receive during and at the end of this arc lol. Talking bout "Nanami really proving he's elite. Can't wait to see unhinged Nanami more."

Meanwhile Nanami like:

magic-johnson-im-not-gonna-be-here.gif

:lol:
1697817257393.gif

Back
Top Bottom