The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

OP spoilers
Why Yasopp gotta be so extra? :lol:
I'm also still curious as to what role Katarina is gonna play with Saturn's image. Is she gonna try to sneak into Marygeoise and get bodied by a different elder?

OP spoilers
I'm also still curious as to what role Katarina is gonna play with Saturn's image. Is she gonna try to sneak into Marygeoise and get bodied by a different elder?
Yeah not sure anymore. Will most likely use his form to sneak into somewhere in Mary Geoise but running into any of the elders would mean death for her surely :lol:. I would have liked to see the Shanks v Barto fight on panel. See how he gets around the barrier. Yassop firing single shot ship destroying rounds is amazing. :lol:
You think Loki is behind Nami and the Sunny disappearance?

OP spoilers

Yeah not sure anymore. Will most likely use his form to sneak into somewhere in Mary Geoise but running into any of the elders would mean death for her surely :lol:. I would have liked to see the Shanks v Barto fight on panel. See how he gets around the barrier. Yassop firing single shot ship destroying rounds is amazing. :lol:
You think Loki is behind Nami and the Sunny disappearance?

not just the elders. a whole bunch of vice admirals saw saturn get killed so they also know too.

OP spoilers
My guess has always been they went to egghead to find a way to control the Seraphim after Blackbeard had his run in with them on Boa's island. If they forget to have York update the hierarchy and remove Saturn, then his image should still work for that. But with Lafitte watching Marygeoise, it might have something to do with his bigger plan.

Just started One Piece anime.

Will grave dig this post once i've caught up ☠️
It was almost a 2.5 year watch for me to catch up :lol: . But its pretty much my favorite anime now. There are a couple arcs I really want to go back and watch again that I really enjoyed once I find the time.

Pandemic is the only reason I caught up on one piece.. and by caught up I mean I’m couple episodes in on wano

But if not for dub ain’t no way I’d make it.. I just put it on and let it play.. need to be able to skip the intro song, outro song and the beginning recap would save at least 5-7 mins per

What difference does dub make with time save?

You just listening to it on some audiobook ****?? :lol:

1726798428506.png

first look at chopper in the live action

could just put it on while youre doing other shh and still know what’s going on

Nah that's some zoomer type business.

I got the old head wiring. If i'm watching something i'm trying to be locked in a trance the whole time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom