Chiffon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Air JustinXI said:
Originally Posted by CPG33

never underestimate this man:
tumblr_m3rhbgQyh11rqxf4bo1_500.gif

I thought one of the properties of edo tensei was that even if the person is killed they’ll auto regenerate and the only way to kill them was to seal them?

“The revived are impossible to kill by normal means. Any damage they receive will easily regenerate, be it lost limbs or complete disintegration. Not even killing the summoner will get rid of them.[21] The summoned can make practical use of the this regeneration ability by using suicide attacks and large scale ninjutsu to wipe out everything on a battlefield and then simply regenerate.â€

oh man... he is... or Macarov is going to bail him out
i think the other gate user that was just kicked out of Sabertooth is going to die... that's the only way i see Lucy accepting the 2 keys

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

oh man... he is... or Macarov is going to bail him out
i think the other gate user that was just kicked out of Sabertooth is going to die... that's the only way i see Lucy accepting the 2 keys

ya
frown.gif

but they did her so wrong strip and kick out
tired.gif

After finally getting around to watching the new episode of Naruto, a thought came to me. What happened to Anko?

This video has more action than an actual episode of Bleach.
roll.gif

This vid's awesome as well.

ok a few things missed on naruto:

1.kabuto has control over itachi once again. he had a kunai with a seal on it in his hand before he started his sound5 assault. when he popped thru orochimarus snake body mouth and hit itachi, it was gone from his hand. its inside itachi's body now.
2.its kinda obvious that itachi shot izanami it sasuke when he broke that genjutsu. cause sasukes old destiny would be to get killed by kabuto.
3. kabuto is a beast. i'd bet on kabuto vs. madara straight up. even if he hit kabuto with that meteor, he could easily just turn into water and im sure he has some kind of earth style jutsu ala zetsu. im not seeing him getting killed without a spirit bomb.

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

1.kabuto has control over itachi once again. he had a kunai with a seal on it in his hand before he started his sound5 assault. when he popped thru orochimarus snake body mouth and hit itachi, it was gone from his hand. its inside itachi's body now.
2.its kinda obvious that itachi shot izanami it sasuke when he broke that genjutsu. cause sasukes old destiny would be to get killed by kabuto.
3. kabuto is a beast. i'd bet on kabuto vs. madara straight up. even if he hit kabuto with that meteor, he could easily just turn into water and im sure he has some kind of earth style jutsu ala zetsu. im not seeing him getting killed without a spirit bomb.
indifferent.gif

I've been playing the latest Naruto game... Anyone miss the Ultimate Ninja series on PS2? I miss having more than 1 justu, I missed more than one final attack based on your level of chakra. Its like the DBZ games all over again. Move to a better console but dumb the game down smh... I still like this game for what it is but I just know it could be better

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

So much wrong in this post
laugh.gif

Itachi hit dude with the Groundhog Day
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom