The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

What's that manga... the one where the guy goes from city to city working odd jobs and ends up having sex with the baddest women.

nerd.gif
Golden Boy? I think it's that one.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k00laid

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Bleach and One Piece are out. Also, a reminder for everyone that Naruto is on break this week.
Bleach:
Spoiler [+]
Byakuya is shook.
laugh.gif
And in OP:
Spoiler [+]
is that Aokiji in the end?
nerd.gif
and now OP is  on a break next week. darn it.
laugh.gif
they go on break right when its about to get real
sick.gif
dammmmmmm
30t6p3b.gif

Here is the summer lineup for you guys.
Spoiler [+]
neregate.com-Summer-2012-Anime-v3.png

warning, big pic.

590 FINALLY OUT JEEZEEEEE 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
just finished reading dam itachi was played by danzou
30t6p3b.gif

really wish he decided to join his clan instead though

i think itachi regrets siding with the village instead of his clan now since he dont care what sasuke does
nerd.gif

itachi just touched sasuke's soul with that truth
30t6p3b.gif
idk whats going to happen but that kid prolly has way too much emotion in him now to be like ok and fall back.

someone is going to get bodied....tobi?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

What now susuke? who is he mad at now?

He needs to body tobi.
It didn't look like he was played by Tobi though. He joined Tobi of his own will. Still, it feels bad to see Itachi die again.
frown.gif

Bleach was good too.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

What now susuke? who is he mad at now?

He needs to body tobi.
whaat why would he need to kill tobi?
laugh.gif

i think hes gonna hate the leaf even more now im glad he murked danzou
pimp.gif

but dam is he a traitor now since him and kabuto was working with tobi yet he helped stop kabuto? sasuke in some deep #%*$ now
laugh.gif
the shinobi alliance and akatsuki gon be after his @$%

Originally Posted by WaitWut

mad.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i think itachi regrets siding with the village instead of his clan now since he dont care what sasuke does
nerd.gif
how was he played by danzo? It was either the uchiha or konoha. There wasnt going to be any compromise. Itacho was 12 and had no real power to negotiate with Danzo.
Also I dont think he regrets it because he really loved Konoha and his brother. He was put in a no win situation

as for Sasukes traitor status. He was branded a missing nin as soon as he left konoha. Which is basically a traitor. It was made even worse once he was found out to be training under Oro. And finalized once he attacked the kages at the summit,

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by WaitWut

mad.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif
how was he played by danzo? It was either the uchiha or konoha. There wasnt going to be any compromise. Itacho was 12 and had no real power to negotiate with Danzo.
Also I dont think he regrets it because he really loved Konoha and his brother. He was put in a no win situation

as for Sasukes traitor status. He was branded a missing nin as soon as he left konoha. Which is basically a traitor. It was made even worse once he was found out to be training under Oro. And finalized once he attacked the kages at the summit,
yeah i know sasuke was a traitor for the leaf but now hes a traitor for akatsuki too since kabtuo partnered up yet he helped stop edo tensi

anyways read page 9-10 danzo talking real slick to itachi taking advantage of his emotions
he knew itachi didnt like war and knew he didnt want to kill sasuke shisui telling him to protect the village didnt help either
laugh.gif

danzo basically threatened him saying if you dont join us we the leaf will kill you and your whole clan if you do join us in exchange we will let sasuke live

and page 15 itachi sounds regretful about it and is accepting the fact he cant change/stop sasuke

GrimlocK wrote:
damn itachi and sasuke with the undercover brothas last page image.

Itachi....the greatest ninja of the leaf.
laugh.gif

what if sasuke changes his mind and decides to do something similar to itachi have the leaf think hes a traitor while hes actually helping em out
nerd.gif

In Fate Zero, can someone explain to me exactly what was the motive of Kiritsugu's decision? I kinda get it, but im not entirely sure. 

Originally Posted by mizzoe33

In Fate Zero, can someone explain to me exactly what was the motive of Kiritsugu's decision? I kinda get it, but im not entirely sure. 

I believe that since his wish was to save the world, or something like that, he was willing to sacrifice his family for the greater good since the whole episode consisted of him sacrificing the lesser for the greater. i think others might be able to clarify things a little better than i can, but that's what i got from that last episode.

Back
Top Bottom