The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by pftjordans

wu.jpg

would like to see this when it comes out on g4tv in july....
its not that interesting. You can watch the subs online. go to animeseason.com they have the x-men anime on there as well

^ Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by pftjordans

wu.jpg

would like to see this when it comes out on g4tv in july....
its not that interesting. You can watch the subs online. go to animeseason.com they have the x-men anime on there as well

^ Thanks man!

HOLY $#!%, THINGS JUST GOT SERIOUS IN Stein's Gate. I did not see that coming...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

HOLY $#!%, THINGS JUST GOT SERIOUS IN Stein's Gate. I did not see that coming...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

dont feel like reading 12 pages, i just want yall to know Akira is king and if they made a live motion picture of it it better be a trilogy covering all 6 books.....black and white would blow my mind.

dont feel like reading 12 pages, i just want yall to know Akira is king and if they made a live motion picture of it it better be a trilogy covering all 6 books.....black and white would blow my mind.

Originally Posted by AnnualPlusSome

They are making a live action motion picture of it, and Leonardo DiCaprio is executive producing it.

They are making a live action motion picture of it, and Leonardo DiCaprio is executive producing it.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

It's not gonna end well...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

It's not gonna end well...
laugh.gif

Let me say that anime movies are greatly appreciated! Paprika & Princess Mononoke are two of some of my top movies
pimp.gif

Let me say that anime movies are greatly appreciated! Paprika & Princess Mononoke are two of some of my top movies
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

pimp.gif
Have you seen all the Miyazaki movies? they are all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

pimp.gif
Have you seen all the Miyazaki movies? they are all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by 2sappy

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

wow, just....WOW!
My jaw literally dropped when I saw that. I always knew there was something up with Shining Finger.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom