The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Mannnnn... sharingan.... rinnegan... I'd be pissed if I had the Byakugaan that no one cares about
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wasn't the byakugan supposed to be better than the sharingan?
laugh.gif

YOOOOO just finished Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

show was too nice...makes that Curren$y song Full Metal so much better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT--- im kind of sad its over....recommendations?

now i need to watch this weeks and last weeks Naruto

YOOOOO just finished Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

show was too nice...makes that Curren$y song Full Metal so much better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT--- im kind of sad its over....recommendations?

now i need to watch this weeks and last weeks Naruto

Naruto was
pimp.gif

I caught up to the Deadman Wonderland anime and almost caught up with the manga within a few days, it's really good

Naruto was
pimp.gif

I caught up to the Deadman Wonderland anime and almost caught up with the manga within a few days, it's really good

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by hella handsome

This dude Sasuke been in the hyperbolic time chamber. Son is about to come back a super saiyan
30t6p3b.gif

Its been almost 100 chapters, but its only been a week in there for him. 
sick.gif

yeah seriously. pain died like 2 weeks ago in the manga.
all i know is that Naruto is going to have to throw a !**$$#+ spirit bomb right about now.

i have no faith in naruto or the ninja alliance.

the edo tensei'd have all their og chakra and moves....and now got 2 of the best eyes ever.

only thing that can save the world is Kabuto turning off the jutsu.

and its crazy how there just so happened to be 6 hosts for him to use
Really don't think it'll be that hard.
Naruto already smashed damn near all of Pein's bodies with the quickness when he was only using sage mode. This dude is using Nine-Tailed Fox power now, faster than the 4th Hokage... they're going to be slightly above average fodder compared to his level.

Also, it's not like the past Jinchuuriki were the greatest ninjas ever. Yes, they had to be powerful in order to be candidates for jinchuuriki, Kisame and Itachi were making short work of them anyways, had that cat jinchuuriki running like she was in a horror movie. Yeah Naruto's not as strong as Itachi and Kisame combined, but he's STILL about to give them that business. And what if that technique Itachi implanted in him was a technique against all sharingan, not just Sasuke? Feelings will get hurt.
nah u got it a lil confused. Pain sent each team to capture each beast they caught because they were best suited.
Hidan + Kakuzu were perfect for the 2 tails.

Deidara and Sasori were perfect for the 1tails.

you cant compare one ninja to 2 completely different ninja. one on one naruto currently would kill practically any ninja.

itachi and kisame were a perfect pair of legendary ninjas. and they only caught one beast. the 4tails.

maybe in Naburo they did. idk tho.

and kisame said that the 4tails was a @+%%+ to get cause he used Lava Style jutsu.

the hosts were awesome ninjas who were stalked out. now they got a sharingan and rinnegan

and really.... its madara who is doing the fighting. he's playing a brain video game while standing on top of a mountain.

annnnnd naruto doesnt know which body does which. like which one is the "put the dead pain in the ghost mouth and spit him out brand new" pain and which one is the "absorb all your chakra" pain.

man... i really thing kabuto is just going to turn off the jutsu... or sasuke is going to one shot madara with some kind of super legendary sage of the 6 paths lazer eye and then fight naruto in a really huge battle

Originally Posted by hella handsome

This dude Sasuke been in the hyperbolic time chamber. Son is about to come back a super saiyan
30t6p3b.gif

Its been almost 100 chapters, but its only been a week in there for him. 
sick.gif

all i know is that Naruto is going to have to throw a !**$$#+ spirit bomb right about now.

the edo tensei'd have all their og chakra and moves....and now got 2 of the best eyes ever.

Naruto already smashed damn near all of Pein's bodies with the quickness when he was only using sage mode. This dude is using Nine-Tailed Fox power now, faster than the 4th Hokage... they're going to be slightly above average fodder compared to his level.

Also, it's not like the past Jinchuuriki were the greatest ninjas ever. Yes, they had to be powerful in order to be candidates for jinchuuriki, Kisame and Itachi were making short work of them anyways, had that cat jinchuuriki running like she was in a horror movie. Yeah Naruto's not as strong as Itachi and Kisame combined, but he's STILL about to give them that business. And what if that technique Itachi implanted in him was a technique against all sharingan, not just Sasuke? Feelings will get hurt.
nah u got it a lil confused. Pain sent each team to capture each beast they caught because they were best suited.

you cant compare one ninja to 2 completely different ninja. one on one naruto currently would kill practically any ninja.

itachi and kisame were a perfect pair of legendary ninjas. and they only caught one beast. the 4tails.

and kisame said that the 4tails was a @+%%+ to get cause he used Lava Style jutsu.

the hosts were awesome ninjas who were stalked out. now they got a sharingan and rinnegan

and really.... its madara who is doing the fighting. he's playing a brain video game while standing on top of a mountain.

annnnnd naruto doesnt know which body does which. like which one is the "put the dead pain in the ghost mouth and spit him out brand new" pain and which one is the "absorb all your chakra" pain.

man... i really thing kabuto is just going to turn off the jutsu... or sasuke is going to one shot madara with some kind of super legendary sage of the 6 paths lazer eye and then fight naruto in a really huge battle

Every naruto chapter is great according to this thread 
laugh.gif

I'm not feeling these powerups. They seem too bleach-esque.

Watch sasuke get 8 sharingans on his face next time he appears

Every naruto chapter is great according to this thread 
laugh.gif

I'm not feeling these powerups. They seem too bleach-esque.

Watch sasuke get 8 sharingans on his face next time he appears

Lol Naruto didn't have a good idea of which Pein body did what when he was in Sage Mode and took them all out... yet somehow he managed.
Yes, all of the jinchuuriki were awesome ninjas, but you're talking about them fighting one of the fastest if not THE fastest ninjas in history.
We also already know that there's a limit on what the Sharingan can track in terms of speed. Even if they somehow manage to see this dude move, they probably won't be able to react in time. And the Rinnegan.... does that REALLY do anything besides give them the different "ghost" "repel/attract" powers anyways? This dude has already dealt with that by himself in sage mode, when the dude who was born with those eyes was controlling the puppets... Now you have Madara controlling a jutsu that is relatively new to him, no matter how much of a genius he is, and against a Naruto that is umpteenth times more powerful than the sage mode he used to defeat the other set. Of course he'll have to put in some work, but I don't expect him to experience much more than breaking a sweat and a couple of scratches.

Now if Madara brings out that crazy Final Fantasy summon again, we might have a different story 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: I will admit that the first battle was affected a lot by the fact that Pein couldn't use Shinra Tensei for a minute... even so, Naruto knows all of the powers that the Rinnegan uses, so he'll be looking out for each one, using his speed to take out the most crucial powers in prioritized order. Let me up that forecast to a couple of bruises and a bit of exhaustion as he uses the 9 tails's power. Either way, he's stomping them out.

Lol Naruto didn't have a good idea of which Pein body did what when he was in Sage Mode and took them all out... yet somehow he managed.
Yes, all of the jinchuuriki were awesome ninjas, but you're talking about them fighting one of the fastest if not THE fastest ninjas in history.
We also already know that there's a limit on what the Sharingan can track in terms of speed. Even if they somehow manage to see this dude move, they probably won't be able to react in time. And the Rinnegan.... does that REALLY do anything besides give them the different "ghost" "repel/attract" powers anyways? This dude has already dealt with that by himself in sage mode, when the dude who was born with those eyes was controlling the puppets... Now you have Madara controlling a jutsu that is relatively new to him, no matter how much of a genius he is, and against a Naruto that is umpteenth times more powerful than the sage mode he used to defeat the other set. Of course he'll have to put in some work, but I don't expect him to experience much more than breaking a sweat and a couple of scratches.

Now if Madara brings out that crazy Final Fantasy summon again, we might have a different story 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit: I will admit that the first battle was affected a lot by the fact that Pein couldn't use Shinra Tensei for a minute... even so, Naruto knows all of the powers that the Rinnegan uses, so he'll be looking out for each one, using his speed to take out the most crucial powers in prioritized order. Let me up that forecast to a couple of bruises and a bit of exhaustion as he uses the 9 tails's power. Either way, he's stomping them out.

Back
Top Bottom