The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto
Maaan this stuff going on in Naruto is confusing as hell.
Sarutobi sensei is back though
smokin.gif

Yall didn't get that? All ninja are descendant from the sage in his mom besides kishi adding his mom to the legend its been said before...

Glad to see the third show back up maybe they will show what he was like in his prime

WataMote Episode 10

That OP transition was awesome :pimp:

This episode was just depressing overall, Tomoko realized just how lonely she really is

Naruto is getting really crazy. It's like Kishi is trying to write the history of the shinobi world as he's telling the story of the current shinobi world (if that makes sense :lol:). I immediately thought of a devil fruit also haha. It even had the weird squiggle design of one.

One Piece

I wonder what kind of fighting style Soldier San taught Rebecca? He said it was a style of fighting without hurting anyone

Naruto is getting really crazy. It's like Kishi is trying to write the history of the shinobi world as he's telling the story of the current shinobi world (if that makes sense :lol:).

This is exactly what I assumed has been happening for the greater part of like half a year :lol:

Kishi has been doing everything he can to fill in the old blanks before he draws everything to a close. Sometimes it's better to leave questions unanswered though because some of these explanations clearly weren't given the proper amount of thinking time.

I'm watching the latest Naruto shippuden episode. I have a quick question. Where was the one-tailed beast when Naruto was talking to all of them?

I'm watching the latest Naruto shippuden episode. I have a quick question. Where was the one-tailed beast when Naruto was talking to all of them?
My guess is that he was inside the statue because he had no host.

Naruto
I'm patiently waiting for Jiraiya to come through on some ultra lame plot twist like he was mastering a planet size spirit bomb(rasengan) to destroy the moon. I swear I'm going to be so mad if naruto ends on a spirit bomb.

Last edited:
Did a Chuunibyou rewatch over the last 5 days, this series always gave me a warm feeling, definitely feel good

Naruto
I'm patiently waiting for Jiraiya to come through on some ultra lame plot twist like he was mastering a planet size spirit bomb(rasengan) to destroy the moon. I swear I'm going to be so mad if naruto ends on a spirit bomb.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can see it happening

Naruto is getting really crazy. It's like Kishi is trying to write the history of the shinobi world as he's telling the story of the current shinobi world (if that makes sense :lol:).

This is exactly what I assumed has been happening for the greater part of like half a year :lol:

Kishi has been doing everything he can to fill in the old blanks before he draws everything to a close. Sometimes it's better to leave questions unanswered though because some of these explanations clearly weren't given the proper amount of thinking time.

Truth. It kinda gets too confusing most of the time.

After re-reading, this whole thing does not make sense.  AT ALL

- So, how much better are the uchiha than the senjus? They have all the knowledge.  What did the senjus leave behind?
-She eats the fruit not knowing what it does to her, it gives her powers(chakra), she has a kid and he gets the powers too and becomes the most powerful ninja.
-Wait, so if he had to kids....then those kids basically started the ninja world.  Meaning technically everyone has either uchiha or senju in them???
-Where did the rest of the chakra come from if only 2 people had access to it?
-Even if they could pull a Naruto and give it to their peers, how would any of them die or be beaten in battle?
-This whole thing is confusing.
-Why am I typing in cliffs?
- IDk
-Idc
-Also the 3rd is back saving the day, as usual.

- I don't think the Uchiha are better but they are the only ones who can read the tablet. I think you need the MS to read it and I think to read the whole thing you need the rinnegan.

I do agree that its confusing.

So is anyone playing One Piece Pirate warriors 2.
the beginning showed him using his gum gum pistol, but his arm was on fire.............(could that be a spoiler)
This game is fun btw.

Also I was watching Naruto (pre time skip)
I see what kishi wants to do, but the blantant skip over of the other genin 9 are killing me.
Shino could've should've can be a beast.
Neji had no reason to die.
How dare they give chouji shine. but not the rest.
Our savior Ten Ten should be a bit better as well.

the beginning showed him using his gum gum pistol, but his arm was on fire.............(could that be a spoiler)
I believe that was the Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk you saw.

Luffy power is unexplained. Makes 0 sense

Why would the writer give the main character a weak power and then give him unexplained add ons to that power...makes no sense.

On that note how does he make his hand turn into a solid(metal rock black looking thing) and can someone explain what second gear actually is

Last edited:

Why would the writer give the main character a weak power and then give him unexplained add ons to that power...makes no sense.

On that note how does he make his hand turn into a solid(metal rock black looking thing) and can someone explain what second gear actually is

2nd gear is when he pumps up his blood turning him red/hot and gets that extra boost of speed. I think he said it shortens his life when he does it but it's something he learned from fighting the CP9.

and the black looking thing I believe is his haki, and 3rd gear is when he makes his hand huge

I believe that was the Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk you saw.

:pimp: and as far as this weeks chapter is concerned, ^ that is gonna happen to anyone who ***** with rebecca. now to read naruto and bleach...

2nd gear is when he pumps up his blood turning him red/hot and gets that extra boost of speed. I think he said it shortens his life when he does it but it's something he learned from fighting the CP9.

and the black looking thing I believe is his haki, and 3rd gear is when he makes his hand huge
3rd gear is nonsense. From the time I first saw it I was like this makes no sense.

How does him turning himself into a balloon make him stronger?

2nd gear got a pass from me, you speed up your heart and blood and everything else gets sped up. Sure whatever.

But I've never respected 3rd gear. I'm sure he could have thought of something else.

3rd gear is nonsense. From the time I first saw it I was like this makes no sense.

How does him turning himself into a balloon make him stronger?
2nd gear got a pass from me, you speed up your heart and blood and everything else gets sped up. Sure whatever.
But I've never respected 3rd gear. I'm sure he could have thought of something else.

3rd gear x armament haki is :pimp: tho. we have yet to see the crew's full strength tho from all that training. can't wait until they fight like don flamingo or other top guns. i feel like luffy x sanji x zoro are beasts but we have yet to see it.

Back
Top Bottom