The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

For some reason that new AoT chapter really reminds me of Hercules/demigods :lol: idk why but I keep thinking about it

Has anyone checked out Space Battleship Yamato 2199 that came out earlier this year(I been hear good things about this anime). Also want to check out The Eccentric Family and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Whats everyone Anime of the Year 2013

1. Kill La Kill

2. Attack on Titian 

3.The Flowers of Evil

4 Hunter X Hunter(Im pretty far in the manga)

5.  Hajime no Ippo and Kuroko's Basketball(  I have really been getting into )

I just read that Space Dandy is going to premier in Toonami on Cartoon Network before it premiers in Japan.... :nerd:

I just read that Space Dandy is going to premier in Toonami on Cartoon Network before it premiers in Japan.... :nerd:

Really? I figured that it would premiere in Japan on Saturday night as well or something, and it just wouldn't be subbed until the next day. Now that I think about it though, doesn't anime usually air in Japan around Tueday-Thursday though?

:wow: if they managed to show it DAYS early.

why is this dude roy mustang so live :x :x :x :smh:

Realest __ in that series, no question :pimp:

The way mustang faded lust and envy :smh:
Greed/ling was that dude. Da gawd Bradley is the goat villain though

word. damn u make me wanna revisit this show again...

yess bruh. i only got 2 episodes left. :frown:

The way mustang faded lust and envy :smh:
Greed/ling was that dude. Da gawd Bradley is the goat villain though

hell yeah, i was watching like :x he went in for real...

bradley was too much :rofl: whoever did his voice is really popular i know ive heard that voice plenty of times.

kimbley :smh:

One of my favorite Op's on right now. It has that RATM feel to it which I like. :pimp:

Last edited:
Here's another one in honor of the Sawamura fight that just wrapped up in hajime no Ippo: Rising. That fight was amazing btw. :pimp:

I cant wait to put this song on my phone. :lol: :pimp:

Some referenced work to try to get myself back into the groove of drawing again.

and an old one I'm pretty sure I've posted here before, didn't reference this one, I actually finished it, just never got around to take an updated pic.

Back
Top Bottom